Bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad was healthy as a horse, low blood pressure. That hit him in his 80's. I think he was 83, or just about 84 when he passed.
If the asbestos isn't dry and flying around, it is a lot safer. I've seen guys scraping up that black mastic under flooring, which is loaded with it. They just kept it sogging wet as they scraped it up.

Bubba
My first job in construction was tending a plastering crew. I used to mix asbestos in hundred pound sacks in the brown mud. Mask? That's what the Lone Ranger wore.

So @Amy Girard what did you end up doing to get rid of them?

Amy is gone , like so many others before her , one and done

which gives me a perfect excuse for some serious thread drift

IMG_4637.jpeg

Amy is gone , like so many others before her , one and done

which gives me a perfect excuse for some serious thread drift

View attachment 334506
If you'd quit sending 'em pics of your private parts in PM's, they'd hang around longer.

I figured it was all the asbestos I worked in. Turns out, it was Kent Kings. Seven years and I still miss 'em. Still smoke in my dreams.
I remember the micronite they had… my uncle caught me smoking cigarettes, and I had to eat the entire pack, including those little filters. I will never forget that day…

My first job in construction was tending a plastering crew. I used to mix asbestos in hundred pound sacks in the brown mud. Mask? That's what the Lone Ranger wore.
I have done that as well.
Dig a hole line it with canvas and be the mixer.

Latest posts

Back