Burn/Nute problem???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
On my plant there's brown burn type on the edge of the leaf also in the middle of the leaf are like burn type round spot. I'am not sure if it's Nute or Burn problems. Ill post pics if nessacery.

Flush your plant with some regular PH adjusted water. That should clean some of them nutes out of your soil. Then make sure when you do feed em give them a little bit less than you have been.

Iight man thanks, wat you mean regular PH adjusted water cause I don't have that PH test thingy. Anyway thanks thou.

HYDRO333 said:
Iight man thanks, wat you mean regular PH adjusted water cause I don't have that PH test thingy. Anyway thanks thou.

Dude aquarium PH test kit (drop type) is 5/6 dollars.
And IMO, PH is the 3rd most important thing in growing MJ
behind light and soil.

you using tap water? its probably has high ph.. 7+

If you can't test. I recommend 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar per gallon.

Mix and water..

MrPuffAlot said:
Dude aquarium PH test kit (drop type) is 5/6 dollars.
And IMO, PH is the 3rd most important thing in growing MJ
behind light and soil.

you using tap water? its probably has high ph.. 7+

If you can't test. I recommend 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar per gallon.

Mix and water..

Will this adding vinegar to the soil bring the ph down? If so is apple cider viegar a good choice?:rolleyes:

Today when I checked up on my plant the leafs were curling up, Brown edges also little brown spots on the leaves.
I've read it was a pottasuim problem but not sure wont to get your input on what you guys think it is.

I think this is all PH related. Also i believe distilled water that your can buy at any grocery store is already PH adjusted and good for your plants, if you don't wanna buy a PH tester this is an option. My tap water is around 9.0 which is way to high.

Yea I buy those big 5 gallon jugs of water, so you think something else might be the cause, I was thinking and it might be the soil cause i mixed to miricale potting soil and miricale moister control together.:confused2:

remember, if your ph is messed up.
your plants lose its ability to absorb nutrients,
regardless of how much you feed it.

*** MIX VINAGER WITH WATER ***

then feed plants.. DO NOT ADD VINEGAR DIRECTLY TO SOIL

Iight man ill check out my local petstore(never new it was like 6$ I thought it was like 80$LMHO).

Latest posts

Back