bushy plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcooper1

Reaction score
What can I do to make my plants bushier?
I use fox farm for my dirt and vita grow for my hydro.
if any one have any idea's ...I will try almost anything?
If you would look at my grow journal I posted .I have pics of my plants. you can see how scrawny they are
thank you all for your help
Have a great day and be safe

it would be better to post some current pics with this thread particularly,..:aok:

Topping or LST will bush them out, also use intense lighting like MH for vegg.

tcooper1 said:
If you would look at my grow journal I posted .I have pics of my plants.

Hi Tc, if you put your GJ link in your sig anyone can look at it when you post something, I agree with Fire, looking at old pics wont help.

I do not know how to put a link in a post.My pics a just a few days old in the grow room journals.I tried to put pics in this post but it is not working right.I will ask my son to help me as soon as he get up......
thank you all so very much for your help.
Have a great day and be safe

**** I can even get pictures here on this post.....What is the URL.Where do you find it?I feel so stupid.I know not-ta when it comes to computers.Also I seen a thread that showed you how to top a plant, but now I cant find it.Anyone know were it is? Or can you show me how to top a plant .I think I know how to do it,but I just want to make sure.I dont want to mess up my babaies.
thanks again everyone for all your help
have a great day and be safe

to add a link to your signature go to the page you want to link to and in the top of your browser you will see the web address right click it then copy.. then go to the user cp at the top of this screen. once you do that click on edit signature and right click the text box and hit paste.. i hope this makes sense.. good luck

Latest posts

Back