Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pnw-cronic

Reaction score
anybody know a good lawyer... I got busted:holysheep: i got a month till court so I is looking to see what i can do and who can help

this sucks man they took my *******weed:fid: :cry: :**: :rant: :D

ok ya i know i was a little vauge try to make it short tho ok, it all started while i was at work the dog some how got out of the house and went to one of the nieghbors they brouht the dog back and the door was open( was not lathced all the way dog pulled it open) so they knocked ofcouars i was not home they did not go inside but was concerd that some body might be hurt and called the sheriff to do a wellfare check well he did and in searching for hurt or dead body's he found my plants in the back like...well i had 49 but they say 54 in deffernt groth satges ya'know sea of green buddy totaly personal and never sold anything ever i had nothing dry but some leaf they did find my scale now iv'e been lookin for that thing for like a week lmao for christ sake so i spose they will try to get intent to dis. as well

oh a pd for sure ;-)

This may give you an idea of what your facing, it has a free consultation phone number :)

As your in the US I will have to leave this one to the others in your part of the world who will know more.

hXXp://www.vucsa.com/submenu/marijuana.html

Change the XX to TT

wow...that sucks...I hope you where able to smoke a little.

Well I have to say that you need to get a GOOD lawyer and not a court appointed one (they are not the great when it come to a big bust like this). I would suggest you might check out norml.org page and see if they have a list of lawyer on there I know they use too...GOOD luck and bro next time keep the DOOR closed and LOCKED...

yes normal here in washinton...54 plants way over limit even if you had a Med card..and them getting that scale..tags you as a grower forprofit..I dont own a scale for that reason..if and when i gety busted it wont be with that charge for sure..hope you work this out..and good luck to you

well now that you been busted ..you may want to apply for med card...atleast your Lawyer will have that in is arsonal..I dont recomend applying for one that has a grow going on ..but for those thinking of haveing a grow...may want to consider it..but then again maybe thats how they bust people ..I dont know my friend..I live here in Seattle but have yet to need a Lawyer for that pupose yet...and hope I never do..please keep us informed on how it all goes will ya..and next time we want to be a bit more stealth okay..and there will be a next im sure..untill then Take care and be safe

If it's your first offense, you will be given 2-3 years probation and about 5 grand in court fees.

Because the high number of plants, you may have to do a little time (few months) or pay a larger fine, but if it's your "first strike", they will let you cut a deal...."Probably".

Get a lawyer, if you can...

Muddy Paws said:
If it's your first offense, you will be given 2-3 years probation and about 5 grand in court fees.

Because the high number of plants, you may have to do a little time (few months) or pay a larger fine, but if it's your "first strike", they will let you cut a deal...."Probably".

Get a lawyer, if you can...
yes its my first offense nothing ever exp. minnor driving stuff never even been cought with a seed so ya thats a good thing

There is a lot a "good" lawyer can do to exclude evidence in your case. Remember good lawyers cost money but actually earn it, unlike court appointed who get paid no matter what happens to you. I spent over ten grand on my case over ten years ago. Got probation out of the deal and I had about 15 more plants then you at the time (stupid perpetual harvest idea). At least you didn't have a legal firearm in the house. Then you would be adding aggravated to the beginning of all those charges, and that is not good.

at least i got a cell phone pic a day or 2 before lol

she was a 30 year old strain rudy/indy cross from alaska the best i've ever grown or smoked i swear and now its gone the friend that gave me my first clone has since died so the strain is gone forever i think i feel worse about that than any thing lol i was caring on a lineage and blew it sheesh:watchplant: :cry:

lost2.jpg

lost.jpg

Man that sucks, I got a plant like that that was gifted to me and if I ever lost it I would feel pretty crappy. Especially since it was passed to me the guy who originally had the strain got out of the game for a while and now I'm the only one with it so he's really depending on me to keep it alive.

Pnw-cronic said:
at least i got a cell phone pic a day or 2 before lol

she was a 30 year old strain rudy/indy cross from alaska the best i've ever grown or smoked i swear and now its gone the friend that gave me my first clone has since died so the strain is gone forever i think i feel worse about that than any thing lol i was caring on a lineage and blew it sheesh:watchplant: :cry:
ooooooohnooooooooooo that suuuxxxxxxxxx they were beautifull !!!!!!! but yeah 1st offense....most likly probation and fines....i got 3 years probation for unlawfull reciept of explosives...1st offense

Isn't there a site that tells you what other people in your area generally get for possesion? I just looked through normls site but I couldn't find it.

pnw-chronic,
The fact that you had a scot-free record up till now should help.
Google NORML.
The laws for different states are there.I know cause I've looked at em but they out of my history.
Just keep looking and clicking -you will find it-or try to find NORML site for Washington.
Do everything the lawyer says and don't dilly-dally.
Sure you were'nt using scales for something else??

Good luck and Godspeed.
Is this it????

hxxp://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4571

Gb

Latest posts

Back