Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i may have .but...you are a kid so you don't undetstand.what parents jobs are about so plz ...ther is a diffrence son.and i am not here to fight over other ppls problems anyway.iam here to learn ...so maybe i am on the wrong site...i mean damn such Drama all the time.

Dr.

One step at a time.

#1. GET ATTY!!!
#2. Make sure kids are okay.
#3. Work on what is happening with wife.

I know that you feel sick and your head is spinning. One step at a time. You are going to deal with this and be fine. Why? YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. And you will be fine. No matter what. One step at a time. And unless someone made a time machine that I am unaware of, don't kick yourself for choices you have already made. You can't change it. It could be most of us. Bad luck, it was you. Be strong!

I'm from PA. My PO stopped by on a surprise last week and I had to tear down the operation. Close call(Wiping sweat from forehead)

Get a good lawyer and you may be looking at just 1-2 years probation without any priors. I live in the county of PA where the judge likes to get rough on this because they know theres a problem round here with a lot of growers. Hopefully you don't live in my county. And since your wife is on probation they need no warrent.

My first concern would be what will happen with your childern. I'd take the charge cus thats my action but the kids should not have to suffer.

bnightclown said:
i may have .but...you are a kid so you don't undetstand.what parents jobs are about so plz ...ther is a diffrence son.and i am not here to fight over other ppls problems anyway.iam here to learn ...so maybe i am on the wrong site...i mean damn such Drama all the time.

I actually closed my browser and walked away from my computer, but the more I thought about your post Clown (and an appropriate nickname, for sure) the angrier I got.

1. I'm 48 years old and have raised kids, so I think I probably understand exactly what a parents job is. I'm not perfect at it, but who is?
Let others here compare our posts and see who they think the kid is. We ain't texting here-it's a FORUM.

2. You absolutely ARE here to fight over other people's problems and INSTIGATE (Google it, Einstein, for a definition) crap. I've read some of your other posts and they all have a biting, sarcastic, know-it-all tone. You're not here to learn-you're here to mock and prod and pick.

3. Toker realizes he made a mistake and is sorry for it. I'm sure given his current circumstances, he'll make better choices next time. If he doesn't, I'll jump on the "he's a stupid motherfu****" bandwagon with you.

4. I believe you ARE on the wrong site. In the short time I've been on this board, I've received support, good advice, and very, very few wisea** comments about my posts. Everyone here for the most part seems to be mature (even the younger posters) and sincere with their questions and answers. That fact alone makes it seem you belong somewhere else.

5. I'm employed full-time, make very good money, have a nice home, normal life, wife, kids-and I HAVE made mistakes in my life and have been in trouble about pot once. Luckily for me, a good lawyer made the possession charge go away. So to see you basically kick a man while he's down makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know if you're serious, just wanting to stir up crap, or what and don't really care. This will be my last post in this thread because I've used up WAY too much time on this.

Oh, and learn to type Jackass.

AG

(....or maybe I'm just having a bad day....)

I'm very sorry my friend. My thoughts will be with you.

Obviously there are some underlying issues with your wife and your kids and such, I hope you can work through them.

You only had 4, not all THAT many. Emphasize that it was just a small, PERSONAL stash. Hopefully they will be lenient.

Good luck
destroyer

I know she is your wife, but maybe you should leave her alone for awhile. For one any person who puts the one they love in jail is not my idea of someone wrapped too tight. I know it wasn't her directly, but all the same. She brought that person around and obviously divulged more then she should. I would never let anything happen to my wife and kids. I take full responsibility for my actions and I expect my wife to deny any knowledge of my actions. Seems to me a mother of 4 shouldn't be doing things to land her on probation to begin with. I think you need to take a step back and realize those kids are of upmost importance. Any judge with a heart beat will give you probation or a fine when you plead it down to a misdemeanor. Stay clean, let your ole' lady sit so maybe she learns a lesson, and never let anyone know of your grow!

BuddyLuv said:
I would never let anything happen to my wife and kids. I take full responsibility for my actions and I expect my wife to deny any knowledge of my actions.

Amen!

BuddyLuv said:
I am high as hell!

So are Big Mike and Clown. But getting high makes me mellow and a much nicer fellow (until somebody really pisses me off)-guess it does different things to different people!

AG

Hey guys, I am baked too. The post were coming on in a weird order and it got all confusing, I was trying to figure out who said what. I just remember a comedian that was doing a skit about Burt and Ernie and it was pretty damn funny. The clown guy is a clow, I am not a clown man. It really sucks toner got sniched on.

Yeah, I ain't tellin anyone about my little experiment, cause I don't want some silly chick falling for a little interogation technique and my name come up in any gov building. They probably told her she was getting locked up for stealing a shirt or some shoes and then thought of the first person she could think of to snich on and just did it

Big Mike said:
Yeah, I ain't tellin anyone about my little experiment, cause I don't want some silly chick falling for a little interogation technique and my name come up in any gov building. They probably told her she was getting locked up for stealing a shirt or some shoes and then thought of the first person she could think of to snich on and just did it

Yup pretty shitty. But aye she wil get hers someday.

I have some advice for court and it goes like this. YOU are the man in charge of you, don't let the process and the players intimidate you. Call the shots, the lawer is there to do what you say. Even if it's a public defender, TELL him to crack a deal with the DA. Don't accept the first deal, don't accept the second deal, get them to reduce it as much as possible. Insist that you are a first time offender and that a felony conviction is out of the question. You want to insist on drug rehabilitation and N/A meetings, no fine, and no jail. I know that is alot to "insist on" but it's your *** in a sling and if it was me, I would try all those tactics because you have everything to loose if you don't. It might not work, but it's better than having a sentence shoved down your throat and accepting it with your head hung low. Be strong, look the players right in the eyes and go down fighting if your going down brother!

Here is my advice for dealing with the cops. DON'T trust the cops, everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Be cival, but never befriend the investigating officer. If he tries the "I'm your buddy trick" don't fall for it. Garanteed if you admit anything to the cops you will be charged with whatever your admitting to. And when they squeese you to inform on others don't do it. Word will spread fast and if you go to jail as a snitch, you will be disliked. You don't have to say anything to the cops, which they don't like, but it keeps them from building a case based on your own testimony. Wait for your day in court and then ple bargan your *** off.

Amateur Grower said:
Clown, that has to be the stupidest post I've read on this board. You, my friend, are why pot has a bad name. Have YOU ever been in serious trouble with the law? If so, you should know the feeling Toker has right now and want to be supportive, whether or not you feel he made a mistake. If not, just wait-with an attitude like yours, you will know that feeling one day.

AG
seriously...i hate the US theyve got very ignorant evil rulers and would rather kill of their people with cigerettes and alcohol rather than medicate em

BuddyLuv said:
... and never let anyone know of your grow!

Let me direct this towards all new growers: Internalize the above bit of advice. Repeat it to yourself often. Do not slip up in even small ways. Don't hint, don't joke, don't say or do anything that would give anyone the idea that you're growing.

If you've come to this forum to learn, you should realize that there's nothing more import than this particular lesson.

Rule #1 of Grow Club is: You don't talk about Grow Club.

Amateur Grower said:
In my state, cultivation of ANY amount is a felony with a fine of $25,000 and a MINIMUM MANDATORY SENTENCE OF 3 YEARS, with the possibility of 10-99 years. That's 3 years mandatory-the judge has NO authority to sentence you to less than 3 years.

AG
Woah thats harsh bro!!! Damn I would be so paro about growing if thats what would happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back