Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dr_toker81 said:
well guys.. im back.. i went in and was honest with them and cooperated and took the wrapp for myself and saved my wifes *** big time and were back together.. i have to meet with the da sometime next week after i receice a certified letter.... the officer said i would probably sit on $50,000 bail. but i can handle that. county time is cake! its like a high school reunion.. although im going to miss my kids and family very very much. im self employed so i will get out on work release and be able to sneak and see them once in a while so thats a good thing.. im just trying to look at everything positive and keep my head up.. life is too short to sit around and pitty yourself!. so yeah guys, i dont know what the future hold for me. but deff no more indoor grows, thats for shure.. i do have a few spots in the mountians though : ) sorry officer but the man cant keep this boy down!

just the fact that they are letting you come 'n go, without "stuffin' 'b cuffin'" is a good sign IMHO. It appears that you have distinguished yourself as a decent member of society in their eyes, or you "would" be setting in jail at this moment.
BEST OF LUCK!

dr_toker81 said:
the officer said i would probably sit on $50,000 bail.quote]

Now THAT makes me sick to my stomach. Holding someone on $50,000 bail because they had 4 marijuana plants in their basement is a ****ING JOKE! And it is the perfect illustration of what is wrong with the legal system in our country.
I read an article in the paper recently, the story has been all over the news as well, about a mortgage ponzi scheme that just toppled here in the states. These 5 people were going around and telling people that if they invested $50,000 in their company, the company would pay off the investor's mortgage for them within 5 years....obviously too good to be true but they managed to milk people for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS in various states. People lost their homes and are committing suicide. Anyway, I get to the end of this article and it ends with the sentence, "...the five have had indictments issued for them and been given 48 hours to turn themselves in".
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE COUNTRY I LIVE IN?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so someone that grows 4 marijuana plants in their basement needs to have their door knocked down by a bunch of cops and held on $50,000 bail....but if I steal hundreds of people's life savings and ruin their lives, I get 48 hours to hide my money or flee the country? People have been arrested for attempted murder and held on less bail.
I think it is safe to say at this point that the US legal and judicial system is completely broken. It is obviously not keeping the interest of the people at heart, those that have money have a different level of justice.

Sorry for going on a tirade but this stuff really pisses me off.

Super Silver Haze said:
Sherwood, i hope i am.

its just a shame this man has to be going through this.

peace
Sorry I sounded dicky, it's just that when I got busted, I did exactely as I advised and it worked. I was charged with possesion with intent to distribute, cultivation and had 40 some odd plants they said weighed 22 lbs. I was in a state were it was illegal to grow but it was my first offense and I ended up with no jail time, no felony conviction and no fines. I did 3 months of rehabilitation courses and a bunch of N/A meetings. All I wanted to do here was give advice based on my experience. After all this is America and we are inocent until proven guilty in a court. I didn't want to see the OP get ramrodded by the legal system, sounds like he is going to be alright. I still think he should be able to get the DA to be as lienent as the DA was in my case, based on the first offense idea.

Amateur Grower said:
Well, I had to make a decision about it. I doubt I will ever not smoke, so I had to decide how the least risky way to get it is. To me, it seems I'm more exposed driving out somewhere, going into someone's house who deals (and dealers are known by a bunch of people-that's the nature of their business-and all it takes is someone who knows the dealer getting arrested then snitching to get themselves off lighter, as Dr Toker's friend did) then driving back home with what I've bought in the car.

I purchased my grow setup in a different state, paid cash for it, had my seeds shipped to a different location than my grow place, don't vent smells outside my house, don't have wild parties, will probably grow once a year and NO ONE EXCEPT MY WIFE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT MY GROW-NO ONE. And as was stated in an earliler post, I fully expect her to deny any knowledge of my activities if I ever get busted. I'm keeping all my buds for my personal use, so I've rationalized that even with the severe penalties in my state for growing, it's still safer for me in the long run than scoring pot from a dealer.

AG

I live in Florida, so I'm in the same boat and I agree with your reasoning and approach 100 percent. You are dead spot on.

this is a really long thread..................................... :bolt::bolt: its ok . ill be chill. and thanks everybody for all the good advise and thanks clown for making me feel like poo.. ha .. night yall!

you ever veg for 4 month's inside?then flower for 4 more??i seems crazy!seems how can i safefully post.pics?makes me nervouse

:stuff-1125699181_i_:stuff-1125699181_i_:doh::doh::hitchair:
and thats all i have to say about that!

bnightclown said:
you ever veg for 4 month's inside?then flower for 4 more??i seems crazy!seems how can i safefully post.pics?makes me nervouse

Seriously...do you have mental disabilities? Because I have a cucumber in my fridge smarter than you.

Do you think that your funny or just have a lot of balls? Or are you just wacko?

This thread is about Dr. and supporting him.

Okay, I was tryin not to vindicate butclown's idiotic responses with a retort of my own, but I just cant help myself anymore......WHAT A PIECE OF WORK!!!! Like you said ozzy, I cant tell if he's just an argumentative kid, a mental midget with a complex, or a COP!!!!

Maybe we need what he is smoking?:confused: I try to decipher the occasional blabberings on websites, in this case I'm baffled.:confused:

I have read this thread from day one. I feel bad for Dr., however, some things seem to be a bit off here, not that im judging,but, first of all i lived in pa. over 35 years prior to moving and a close relative their is a undercover narcotics officer. Well get back to this, now a mother of 4 on probation is bad enough (beliving dr. has never been in trouble with the law as he states), it must have been the type of probation which is supervised, which means it was serious enough to supervise, many crimes you get are un-supervised probation.
Second, what type of mother associates herself with criminals?
Third, 50,000 bail, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO .
I mentioned these facts to my relative this morning and he laughed.
First time offender with no prior record, 4 plants, 4 cops and a P.O.to confiscate 4 plants and a theif getting out of "charges" for 4 plants, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO .
IN PA. you would get realeased (which you were never in custody) with ROR. ( released on your own recogniciance ), with no record and no weapons were involved.
I don't mean to offend here but this story is not being told in full.
I think their is a lot being left out.
In Pa., you can get out on bail for manslaughter for 50,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROR for most other crimes except violent or guns involved!
It does depend on the township, but nevertheless, if they wanted 50,000, YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL TILL THEY GOT IT ! They don't "bill" you for bail and schudule appointments at leisure to casually come in with the 50,000.

Futhermore, certified mail, ARE YOU KIDDING?, are you Prince frigin Charles or the Pope? You can murder someone and still get your court docs in the regular mail. Holy S***, how much do the courts pay the post office if EVERY criminal gets certified mail delivered? It is amusing the higher i get, thanks.

You're right MR K..I got nabbed in Colorado, they gave me a ticket with a court date on it...after six months of continuances I ended up with 2 years probation, 3000.00 in court fines/fees and a few gray hairs.

I DID learn a valuable lesson though....how to keep my grows to myself ;)

This day n age with pot being sold for 20 a gram in some places, you're setting yourself up for a home invasion by thugs or even worse your "friends".

i really dont care what anyone thinks. i shared my story. and yes i am out on ror but when i have court, thats what the pigs told me id prolly get.. so whatever... and in pa i get certified mail all the time. thats what its called. when i get mail from domestic relations from the other mother of my other kids. but um yeah... im just telling you what they told me.. maybe there lieing.. but they said they cought someone with 6 plants a few days prior to my RAID and siad he had to sit on 50,000 bail. so maybe ill get less since ididnt have as much an d since they didnt bud yet. who know.. im just saying what i was told.. so u can piss off... i dont care! and yeah my wife is on probation for a theft charge. she stole a few cans of baby formula cuz we were broke at the time cuz my work was slow and we needed to feed our kid... sorry if u dont like it but we will do what it takes to have my kids well taken care of... and if you dont like it too bad so sad.. dont read the thread and dont stick ur nose in it... PEACE

plus i emailed a norml lawyer and am waiting for him to get back to me.. i dont have much money hopefully he can rep me... my business is pretty slow these days. ppl just dont wanna put any money into there houses i guess... i play a few gigs at the local clubs a month and that helps bein a part time musician.. by the way im playing tonight at T's tavern in Lewistown PA if anyone is interested lol.. later guys im out for now.. gotta practice up so i dont crash and burn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back