C99 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. The 5 larger Cindies in a 10 gal DWC
2. The 3 smaller Cindies in a 5 gal DWC
3. The vegging closet

11-22-09 049-2.jpg

11-22-09 050-2.jpg

11-22-09 042-2.jpg

Very nice HG.:hubba: Is that a T5 setup?

Their looking REAL nice Goddess! Thanks for the update, are those little clones from the cindies already? I'm like a week or so behind you, and I don't have any branching big enough for cloning yet.

Yes, that is a T5--that is pretty much all I veg with now.

No, those are some Safari Mix clones I have going. I have not cloned the Cindies yet as they have not shown sex yet. I think they are getting close but, no alternating nodes yet. I have branches large enough, but generally wait until they are sexed.

they look great goddess i hope you have all girls:aok:

Awesome, THG, I've been waiting to see some of your cindy in action!

Wow I love all your DWC boxes.. Are they all connected, or do you have to change them one by one, when you do a res change? I see you have lots of experience in this field, and what is your nute/res change schedule?

Really nice setup for this grow, you will have some nice buds from this one.

THG, since you and I were talking about the C99 and Apollo 11, I've been waiting for you to start your grow of C99. Please post pics weekly! I have some coming, so I'm very excited about your grow. I think you said this is your 1st time with C99.

Looking forward to watch the grow and learn!
T-rex

yeah whats goin on goddess??? I think I'm going to flip mine this weekend, so you are either letting yours get huge, or you have already flipped to 12/12 and not updated your grow journal. I know yours have got to be bigger than mine, since your a week or 2 ahead of me, and also groing in hydro, vs my soil...can we please get a peek? I'll try to get some pics of my C99/AK47 this weekend if I can talk my kid into helping me again.

Sorry I haven't kept up. I had a very sick dog that has taken a lot of my time and energy lately. Unfortunately, the plants have had to take a backseat and may have suffered some.

I changed out the nute solution on the Cindies yesterday. They are still not showing sex, but are getting alternating nodes, so it shouldn't be long now. They have been moved around and taken a little stress. I broke the last 2 T5 bulbs I had (I am so klutzy), so they are under a 400W MH for right now. I need to get the other 600W up in my flowering closet before I can move any more plants in there.

12-10-09 021-2.JPG

T-rex said:
THG, since you and I were talking about the C99 and Apollo 11, I've been waiting for you to start your grow of C99. Please post pics weekly! I have some coming, so I'm very excited about your grow. I think you said this is your 1st time with C99.

Looking forward to watch the grow and learn!
T-rex

No, C99 was the very first strain I grew all by myself in a hydro system (my ex and I used to be dirt farmers way back when). I also have some Apollo 11 beans and just for fun some C99 x Apollo 11 cross. I don't have room for these right now. I also want to start some more Mandala strains and I am looking at some AK47--so many strains and so little time and space...I do have to say that I am looking forward to the Cindies. It has been a few years since she was in my crop rotation.

I will try to do better with updates :eek:

Hope your pup has a speedy recovery goddess. I was wondering if your buds are affected with your ladies being so bunched together?

Nice packe Garden Godess..Cant wait to see these Budding..take care and be safe

LOOKIN GOOD LADY! (and so are the plants) Sorry to hear about your pooch, I hope he is doing better. Thanks for the update...it's nice to see something similar to what I'm growing and so close to the same age...kind of a good guage of sorts...Thanks again!

Hey THG just checking in. My cindys threw me a little at first with how wide the leaves are, but I see yours are pretty wide as well. I guess I was expecting more sativa looking. Yours look nice and healthy.

Hi THG, hope the dog is doing better. Must say you got some sweet plants there, looking very healthy. The white queen im doing is a cindy cross so i've pulled up a chair to watch your grow. G'luck for the rest of it.

The Hemp Goddess said:
They're all homemade. The very first DWC I ever did, I ordered a "system" off E-Bay. When I got it, I looked at it and said, "I can do that." So have been ever since. I have a lot of different sizes and shapes totes and buckets that I use. I am pretty much a DIY kind of person and I have a lot of tools.

Sounds like my kind of town and gurl !:D

the chef said:
Hope your pup has a speedy recovery goddess. I was wondering if your buds are affected with your ladies being so bunched together?

They will only be bunched together like that until they are sexed. Then the males will go bye-bye and the females will get their own 5 gal buckets and I will take some clones. I do like to give the girls some room once they go into flowering. This is the reason that I only put 6-8 plants in 20 sq ft.

My dog (not a puppy anymore) has diabetes. I almost lost her on Sunday, but then her glucose levels started coming down and she started eating again. She is still not completely regulated, but she is doing 1000% better. Thanks everyone. The kids are grown--my dogs are like my kids now :D.

Deadwood 8-20 030-2.JPG

Latest posts

Back