C99 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 Cindies and an Afghan Orange x.

The older Cindy definitely has more of a sativa look than the other 3.

The AO x is about 7 weeks into flowering. She is probably about 2 weeks out.

1-17-10 007-2.JPG

1-17-10 037-2.JPG

1-17-10 034-2.JPG

1-17-10 041-2.JPG

1-17-10 022-2.JPG

Looking good! That AO...does it smell like oranges? I ran Afghani for yrs...love it! I crossed it with alot of stuff over the yrs, and it always increased the yeilds, and added the density to whatever I bred it to, without compromising the quality. I wish I still had some of those genetics!

Whoa goddess! The ao is massive! Was wondering which you prefer. Indie or sat?

the chef said:
Whoa goddess! The ao is massive! Was wondering which you prefer. Indie or sat?

Yeah :D. Thanks.

I like the up high I get from Sativas, but some of them can be a pain to grow. I am hoping that my Cindies end up with colas like that, too. I recently upped the lights in my flowering room from 1 1000W (140,000 lumens) to 2 600W (190,000 lumens)--I think they are liking the extra lumens.

Damn those are some bushy ladies.......very nice...

I haven't checked in to this one in a while;)

I agree about the pros/cons of sativas and growin em...

think the Cindy's will be ready for Valentine's Day? :)

Nice how you've got them spaced out. They are looking scrumptious. How are they on nutes?

Looking good, how long have they been flowering. My Cindy Hybrids don't have huge buds at week 6 and they don't look like they will. I also did alot of LST on them so I have between 8 and 10 top bud sites per plant. So this will definately be different then if I just left the one main cola like I usually do. I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch though....lol...I don't like to be let down.

PencilHead said:
Nice how you've got them spaced out. They are looking scrumptious. How are they on nutes?

They are not spaced out. When I change the res, everyone gets pulled out of the closet and inspected for things like nanners, pests, and disease. That is when I take the pics. I am running the nutes at about 1200 PPMs. I have 6 girls in a 3 x 6.5 flowering space. I find that 6-8 plants works best for me in this space. I am about to chop a K2 cross that I have in there and put a Safari Mix clone in to take her place. Love that perpetual harvest.

One of the Cindies was put into flowering on 12-17, 2 on 12-28, and one on 1-7.

I am inspired to raise another sativa..

that's the problem with the Goddess..she makes those sativas look easy
:)

Goddess was wondering if you've tried the ao? How's she smell/taste? Hash?

The Hemp Goddess said:
They are not spaced out. When I change the res, everyone gets pulled out of the closet and inspected for things like nanners, pests, and disease. That is when I take the pics. I am running the nutes at about 1200 PPMs. I have 6 girls in a 3 x 6.5 flowering space. I find that 6-8 plants works best for me in this space. I am about to chop a K2 cross that I have in there and put a Safari Mix clone in to take her place. Love that perpetual harvest.

One of the Cindies was put into flowering on 12-17, 2 on 12-28, and one on 1-7.

This is what I mean by spacing them out. I guess I admire your ability to actually think ahead to harvest.

PencilHead said:
This is what I mean by spacing them out. I guess I admire your ability to actually think ahead to harvest.

:p Duh, what a dough head I was--I thought you were talking about giving them more room when you said I had them spaced out :eek:

I have pretty bad arthritis in my hands and I simply am not capable of trimming a whole lot of plants at one time. But that is only 1 of the reasons that I like to do a perpetual harvest.

the chef said:
Goddess was wondering if you've tried the ao? How's she smell/taste? Hash?

I pinched a little test bud off the AO and I think she is really close--I will probably do a partial harvest this weekend or the beginning of the week. She has citrus flavor and smell, however, the odor is not overpowering by any means. The hairs are a beautiful orange. For some reason, all of the pics I took of her this last time were too blurry.

:laugh: Yeah goddess i've had that same blurry problem too......usally happens when i smoke...maybe a connection? Nah.

Latest posts

Back