Cali hash.. a possible hermi..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
Well, i wouldnt doubt it if the plant was a hermi.. and I think it is.. i spotted what I think is a nanner..
the story...
got free cali hash and blue hash femenized seeds with my order from attitude.. they were from dinafem..
i grew these beans out and they were really fire dank!! i took clones off each in the 2nd week of flower.. the original plants didnt hermi.. no seeds..
onto the "reveg" clones.. i kept one of each for a mother that is still in veg now..
the rest i threw into flower as soon as they rooted..
I think the stress of going from flowering, veg, then back to flowering in a short period caused these reveg clones to hermi..

Take a look...

083.JPG

086.JPG

088.JPG

089.JPG

099.JPG

119.JPG

Blue Hash..
I spotted what i think was 1 nanner last night ontop of one of the buds.. i havent spotted any since.. thinking about going ahead and cutting these down tonight.. they are 45 days old and last time i harvested at day 49.. they have about 10-20% amber right now..

Debating on slaughtering the mothers..

095.JPG

097.JPG

108.JPG

109.JPG

111.JPG

112.JPG

ya.. i know urs went hermi.. its a very nice plant. too bad it has the hermi gene..

Definetly a dude. That sucks man it looks like some serious fire too. :/

That sucks....but it looks like you will still enjoy some good smoke!

Latest posts

Back