California's Cannabis Market Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The crash of California's cannabis market is a concerning development, particularly for the northern counties heavily dependent on it. Job losses and economic decline are expected. Diversifying their economies and addressing industry challenges are necessary to mitigate the impact and ensure long-term success.
Actually all this is exactly what I expected. What did people think was going to happen when you originally price something at double and allow people to produce it as individuals for a fraction of the cost.

How long is that going to work when everyone on the black market can sell considerably cheaper? That they wonder why the markets are crashing and the black market is thriving makes me laugh

Actually all this is exactly what I expected. What did people think was going to happen when you originally price something at double and allow people to produce it as individuals for a fraction of the cost.

How long is that going to work when everyone on the black market can sell considerably cheaper? That they wonder why the markets are crashing and the black market is thriving makes me laugh

it is the Informal Economy that keeps the wheels of supply and demand greased

cheers to all the old school bootleggers who have blazed the trail!

We all been hiding and sneaking. I used to meet a guy at a car wash. He was so paranoid that we had to meet and be going through a car wash to make a deal cause nobody can see you in there.

you know the really cool part about the entire pot scene is that we were right all along that cannabis is good for humans and we were not bad kids for smoking it

do you ever think all those fvckers who condemned us will ever apologize?

Cannabis is quite the remarkable product.
Something so profound that literally only the government could fucck it up so badly.
Hey...........lets put the same people in charge of everything!

I think its everywhere...........
I dunno...I haven't heard of any of them hereabouts, and methinks another major incredibly lunatic idea to come from European wokesters (InBev being the other, albeit second, after this Ford Gay Raptwink) may have lost a little steam on these shores.

From May, 2023:

"Whereas previously an ostentatiously woke campaign specifically targeting consumer products that are decidedly unwoke would fly under the radar for most people, the “Very Gay Raptor” suddenly seems like a “Very Bad Idea” — particularly for a company struggling in other areas at present that has to sell the Ford Ranger Raptor to a mostly male, generally conservative clientele that’s not considering a secondhand Nissan Leaf in the Raptor’s stead.

Given that the genesis of this campaign comes from 2 years B.M. (Before Mulvaney), it’ll be curious to see what Ford does with the “Very Gay Raptor” and what kind of publicity it gets over the next few months."

https://www.westernjournal.com/fact-check-ford-rolled-lgbt-gay-raptor-truck/
All I know is, my beater ain't got no rainfvckin'bow flag flyin' from it.

Attachments

• 2015 FORD F-150 - Image #8-778061.jpg
    2015 FORD F-150 - Image #8-778061.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back