California's Cannabis Market Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brother,,we all are different. Be you and fk everyone else. Being passive is not always a bad thing. I'm right the opposite and it has got my ass in trouble many times. I'm a retired outlaw biker. Have been to prison twice,,not to mention being shot.
So believe me,,,being passive is sometimes a very good thing. Just be you and let it go. Besides guys like him are a dime a dozen. Not worth the trouble to kick their ass. Been many times I wished I was more like you. Would have kept me outta trouble,,not to mention Prison.
Smoke a bowl,,drink some coffee and forget about it.
Or next time shoot him in the foot and go whoops my bad.😁
WeedHopper I love you brother. After reading your post I needed to hear this. I have never been in a fight, maybe once just a push and shove hoping that it ended and it did. I am and have been always passive individual. Over the years I think it kind me angry at my self. I got over it but sometimes creeps up on me. Thank you brother. I am smoking a joint and I do love coffee. I don’t drink alcohol but to each its own. I really want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a great 4th of July weekend my friend and Thank you for your comfort 😊❤️

Washington can't even fix Washington. They are the ones that keep fking things up.
Amen to that, brother.

What did you ride back in the day? I had a '54 Panhead for a while. Front end was 19" over. ******* thing was like riding a horse. A semi truck could turn around in less room than me. LMAO

Most recently rode a Ninja quarterhorse and a Honda Shadow (how embarrassing LOL). Sold all 3 of my bikes a couple years ago to move to SoCal. Now, I 'ride' a golf cart. LOL

Outlaw Golf Cart Rider. I think I'll get colors. "Hell's Old Farts". LOL

Amen to that, brother.

What did you ride back in the day? I had a '54 Panhead for a while. Front end was 19" over. ******* thing was like riding a horse. A semi truck could turn around in less room than me. LMAO

Most recently rode a Ninja quarterhorse and a Honda Shadow (how embarrassing LOL). Sold all 3 of my bikes a couple years ago to move to SoCal. Now, I 'ride' a golf cart. LOL

IMG_4885.jpeg

my old sled

IMG_4886.jpeg

Amen to that, brother.

95 Dyna Wide Glide Custom
302660048_5623662551028857_3859454307545247838_n.jpg

Last edited:
Dennis Leary is classic. One my top 20 actors love watching. 😋
I love you WeedHopper. Champ and I went to the dog park today and just watched a classic movie. To live and die in L.A. I seen this flick years ago and saw it was playing. William Dafoe. What’s amazing is the counterfeit money made for the movie was so good that some of it leaked out and was used. Great movie.

I love you WeedHopper. Champ and I went to the dog park today and just watched a classic movie. To live and die in L.A. I seen this flick years ago and saw it was playing. William Dafoe. What’s amazing is the counterfeit money made for the movie was so good that some of it leaked out and was used. Great movie.
Going to bed and taking my vitamins. This keeps me going and it’s good for our body. Our red blood cells multiply.

Attachments

• 7BF55846-4A22-4367-A0A7-8921B112F3D5.jpeg
    7BF55846-4A22-4367-A0A7-8921B112F3D5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back