California's Cannabis Market Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His name name is Champ. My Austrian Shepard. I get so lonely and don’t want feel sorry for myself but I have no quality of life but my dog.

You say that like it's not a good thing...I live with my 2 boys and prefer it that way...there is no better or more loyal love than that of a dog, preferably a German Shepherd dog...my life would be empty if not for the boys...Dutch will be leaving us sooner than later but Ivan has picked up the torch and is doing a great job being the companion I want and need...consider yourself lucky you know the love of a dog...
boo you just made my day. After reading what you wrote I feel so good. Thank you boo. I know you can’t see me but this made me cry for joy. I love you buddy

I love what you said boo. Loyal love.
Someone who is loyal is reliable and always true, like your trusty dog. Loyal comes from the Old French word loial which means something like "legal," but if someone is only loyal to you because the law requires him to be, that's not true loyalty, which should come from the heart, not a contract.

Someone who is loyal is reliable and always true, like your trusty dog. Loyal comes from the Old French word loial which means something like "legal," but if someone is only loyal to you because the law requires him to be, that's not true loyalty, which should come from the heart, not a contract.
Like boo said dogs are our loyal love. Champ is my service dog and he is nine years old. There is not one day WE are not together. Always and forever. Thank you All. I feel great.

My support doggos
IMG_7380.jpeg

With Greg Abbott as governor Texas will remain illegal
That's okay with me. Don't want it legal. I like my governor. Could be worse,,could of had that idiot Beto the long nose moron or some fking dumbass like Newsome. I'll pass. I've seen what legal weed has done to California and my brother Pute is seeing what it's doing to the market in Colorado.

Last edited:
That's okay with me. Don't want it legal. I like my governor. Could be worse,,could of had that idiot Beto the long nose moron or some fking dumbass like Newsome. I'll pass. I've seen what legal weed has done to California and my brother Pute is seeing what it's doing to the market in Colorado.
Legalization is a money grab by state governments. The only advantage I get is I can grow my own legally. The tax and fee revenue just gets sucked into the vacuum that is the bureaucratic machine.

Yeah Fogey I wish Texas would just allow personal grows and leave the market out of it, then i would be good with it. I should be able to grow weed like i do my veggies for personal consumption. Its a goddamn weed.

Legalization is a money grab by state governments. The only advantage I get is I can grow my own legally. The tax and fee revenue just gets sucked into the vacuum that is the bureaucratic machine.
I totally agree oldfogey8. What’s our constitution coming to. The day I paid attention in my economics class about our 16 amendment not officially being ratified. The strings are hurting on my back I am not puppet. I do t get it.

Now anyone can see the pattern. Notice how several of the big growers sell out as the market starts to shift? Their internal sales numbers say when to bail and that is always when a new state has legalized and they can move operations there with enough bribe money. The huge money to be had is when it first opens and it’s always way overpriced. Price should be like anything else about twice what it costs in time and labor which should be between $80 and $125.

And commercial is just that…commercial. They cut every corner they can and for the average person that’s ok however I can tell the difference. I prefer to just do my own thing and I know exactly what I have.
Can anybody say amen !

Hi my friends. Sorry for this late comment. It’s killing me. Today I was having a good day. Twice a month I head out to to the desert with my best friend to the out shooting range. I love doing this because first I do this because it helps with mood. I am up to date on my FFL 01. I know all fire arms. That’s not what I am talking about. This was my occupation. But who gives a shit. Today I felt like a *****. Forgive my language. I was challenged by someone else that wanted to help me. I am not your marksman but I know all about firearms. This guy in lane next to me obviously was a good shooter. I am minding my own business with my best friend and all of sudden this guy coaching me how to shoot. I have an open mind and listened well. It was when I heard bullshit my ears were ringing. What kills me is I kept enabling him saying wow awesome. Wow awesome. Hope this makes sense he kept talking and talking and talking this that. I just want to be alone. However it is sad when people just bulshit. Since I am not a fighter and a ***** I do know my career my best friend said why didn’t you say something. Can someone help with this. I have been taken advantage and of course have made great friends. One of my best friends is a drummer from a band everyone knows. Not to say more but I’m humble however I feel I am am a wimp. Sorry I this f..s me up.

Hi my friends. Sorry for this late comment. It’s killing me. Today I was having a good day. Twice a month I head out to to the desert with my best friend to the out shooting range. I love doing this because first I do this because it helps with mood. I am up to date on my FFL 01. I know all fire arms. That’s not what I am talking about. This was my occupation. But who gives a shit. Today I felt like a *****. Forgive my language. I was challenged by someone else that wanted to help me. I am not your marksman but I know all about firearms. This guy in lane next to me obviously was a good shooter. I am minding my own business with my best friend and all of sudden this guy coaching me how to shoot. I have an open mind and listened well. It was when I heard bullshit my ears were ringing. What kills me is I kept enabling him saying wow awesome. Wow awesome. Hope this makes sense he kept talking and talking and talking this that. I just want to be alone. However it is sad when people just bulshit. Since I am not a fighter and a ***** I do know my career my best friend said why didn’t you say something. Can someone help with this. I have been taken advantage and of course have made great friends. One of my best friends is a drummer from a band everyone knows. Not to say more but I’m humble however I feel I am am a wimp. Sorry I this f..s me up.
Best thing was you can bring your companion. Champ is my bud always loyal. I am not here to compete I just want learn. This guy is as full of shit. Who cares if he can out shoot me. He doesn’t know shit about what he was holding. That’s all I am talking about. I have always been like that.

Brother,,we all are different. Be you and fk everyone else. Being passive is not always a bad thing. I'm right the opposite and it has got my ass in trouble many times. I'm a retired outlaw biker. Have been to prison twice,,not to mention being shot.
So believe me,,,being passive is sometimes a very good thing. Just be you and let it go. Besides guys like him are a dime a dozen. Not worth the trouble to kick their ass. Been many times I wished I was more like you. Would have kept me outta trouble,,not to mention Prison.
Smoke a bowl,,drink some coffee and forget about it.
Or next time shoot him in the foot and go whoops my bad.😁

Latest posts

Back