California's Cannabis Market Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grow my own but I have been in the dispensaries here in town (SoCal) and I have seen $20 to $80 for eighths.

Here is an example of the place down the street. I don't see an $80 at quick glance but there's a bunch of $60's.

https://www.leafelpaseo.com/our-menu/
I prefer my own. This is not my best but this is what I generally smoke.
I normally grow my own too. My journals are on here. Still got jars from my last grow but been way to busy to deal with it this yr so far.

The Cannabis market crashing. I don’t know anything business but I read something interesting from a man name Michael Klein CEO of CannabisMD. He states that cannabis is not the problem it’s the business. Dispensaries all over have to focus on consumer needs. Customer experience and finding new audience. Some of these so called bud tenders have NO idea about customer satisfaction. That loses business.
Anyways who cares I am poor and content with my life knowing I won’t be here long.

I LOVE YOU ALL

The Cannabis market crashing. I don’t know anything business but I read something interesting from a man name Michael Klein CEO of CannabisMD. He states that cannabis is not the problem it’s the business. Dispensaries all over have to focus on consumer needs. Customer experience and finding new audience. Some of these so called bud tenders have NO idea about customer satisfaction. That loses business.
Anyways who cares I am poor and content with my life knowing I won’t be here long.

I LOVE YOU ALL

where are you going?

1687787399069.png

I normally grow my own too. My journals are on here. Still got jars from my last grow but been way to busy to deal with it this yr so far.
LOL I was searching old posts and there was a 2011 post from WeedHopper! As I recall it was excellent advice. Man you have been giving out excellent advice here for at least 12 years. That’s awesome

Why thank you KGB. You just made my day.
And no I'm not going to spoon with you. Hippie might get jealous😁.

On a more serious note. This place has been my home for a long time. The Passion is a great place to hang out and learn,, not to mention making great friends with the brothers and sisters here. Glad your here brother KGB.

Last edited:
Not yet,, the pot prices haven't completly tanked and besides, the illegals would have no place to call home.
Very sad what is happening to California. I'm from Texas but I lived in California when i was a kid and was beautiful. Now it has been run down a rabbit hole with Drugs and feces all over the sidewalks by the Morons in charge.

My statement bigsur51 did sound like that 😄 I did mean just showing love like WeedHopper mentioned.
My father died right outside of Bakersfield California in Mettler when i was just turning 12yrs old. Loved living there as a kid. I was born in Texas but my Dad loved to travel back and forth working in Texas and Cali. He was 36 when he died. Really fked my world up. I grew up really fast, but i never forgot living in southern California. Again it is very sad what they are doing to that State.

Black market if you know the grower. Shit from the southern border, who knows what's in it.
Didn't matter to me 54 years ago. As long as it had a buzz, I was happy.
I thought maybe Slowflow was ill or something
I think he was referring to the fact that most of us have a lot more life behind us than we do in front of us.

Its disgusting what they have allowed to happen to so many beautiful Cities in Cali. And they have done the same thing to Oregon. My Wife said Oregon was the prettiest place she had ever seen. Of course, that was yrs ago.

Latest posts

Back