Calling MassP..... Bubbler Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
Hey Mass,,,, I sure could use your help wuth the cloner now that I have roots appearing.

18 clones, 7 days, all still green and perky, 6 have roots (small ones) 1 has a good set of roots as it started rooting a few days before the others. Now the Roots on that one are 3 times as long as the others and ie had to lower the water level.....

i have an ebb and flow that will soon replace the cloner for veg, im wooried that because of this one im going to have to pull em now and not wait for more to root.....how far away can the water level be away from the bottoms of the plants and still work?

Or would you get rid of the quick rooting one to let more root?

It is not that big of a deal if the roots start growing into the water and they stay there until the others are finished rooting being that it is not going to big that long, I would just make sure you change the water every couple of days, and maybe give the ones that have rooted or that have root bumps a foliar feeding of some B1 (if you have it) or a very light spraying of a nute high in p and k, which should help bring out the roots a bit more and give em a bit of food while they wait, but B! or liquid seaweed is awsome for this

I have the entire fox farms line, should i use one of those?

several have root bumps, btw is this a problem? The roots are forming pretty high up on the clones, and not really from the bottom.....

its okay if a portion of the roots are in the water?

yeah as long as the the water in aerated then its not a problem if they are in the water

the roots come first from the place that it is most favourable, so that just means that in that zone of your cloner is the sweet spot, thats perfectly normal, most of the time even in soil or rockwool the roots dont actually start from the bottom but rather one of the further up nodes

You can give em a very, very light foliar feeding of big bloom, but remember this is just like the smallest amount possible, just something to coerce them into rooting more

Latest posts

Back