CanaBoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
startin a new grow here. a strain i call CanaBoo. great stuff. beautiful seeds. i started eight today in a stash tin with moist paper towel. checkin it in about three days for poppage. gonna grow them out in one 7 inch pots from seedling to mature veggie plants ready to flower. then ill transplant into 2 gallon pots for flowering. still growin it in the closet. ill keep you fools posted. peace.

022.jpg

027.jpg

034.jpg

Sounds like your off to a good start :) What happend to all of your other plants...and the big one you originally started off with?

heres what the space will look like when the pots are in there. i use eight one gallon pots if all eight sprout. though today is only day one of germination and i wont check the tin til day three. have fun. peace.

p.s.

heres what happened to the very first plant th at i started on this grow. thte one in the chinese ashtray pot.

050.jpg

052.jpg

079.jpg

078.jpg

day 2 of germination in the stash tin method and 6 of the 8 have sprouted. hooray! ive got three planted so far and will get the other three planted this afternoon when i get some soil. ill leave the other two seeds that havnt popped yet in for another day or two to see if they may sprout. and the plant in the yogurt container is my third best plant of the three i took from the pot of 40. the other two died.

090.jpg

three of the six seeds have broke surface today. i discarded the other two seeds.

117.jpg

when u say i call it canaboo is ther strain called canaboo or is it that what u named them.

what are your grow area specs? lighting? soil? nutes? etc...

Ganja_Greg said:
what are your grow area specs? lighting? soil? nutes? etc...

to start i have a 110 watt 10,000 lumen veg light. im using miracle gro soil with less than .5% of all nutrients. ive used this for a while and have had good results with it. right now im using a fertilome fish emulsion fert for the grow phase. its a 5-1-1 organic fert, but ill be switchin to general hydrponics ferts later on. ive had trouble with the organic nutrients rotting after you mix them with water and let the mix sit.

plants medium has dried enough for me to add a little water to the surface. i may not post for a couple days. oh yeah, i lost one plant do to messing arround with it. woops. now im down to five.

day five and all plants are pretty well uniform. about 2 inches tall. no need for H2o today. will give some moisture first thing tomorrow.​

172.jpg

178.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

185.jpg

added water this morning. humidity in the closet is optimal and sitting arround 70%. ok, i gottta go take a hit off my bong. peace!​

soil was dry enough to add water again this morning. so i watered and rotated the plants.

008.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

005.jpg

looking good man!
Keep up the good work and keep the pics comin:)
ill be updating soon next week so keep watching :)

merrooo

no need for water today but in one plant. the five are coming up pretty well.

012.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Latest posts

Back