Canadian Mountie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorickyourself

Reaction score
He is allowed to huff,3 joints a day@keep his job.Moved to office job supposed to have gotten a request to turn in uniform but he says no way !He is a 100% legal so why should he?He is on it because of flashbacks!!!So join the crowd ******* !!!!!!!:eek:

hxxp://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/29/ron-francis-mountie-rcmp_n_4360737.html

here's the story if people want to read it, and make their own decision.

i feel for the guy myself.. saw him on the news balling, those uniforms and that job obviously meant a lot to the guy..
he's just like any other MMJ user who's getting shafted on their job because of the meds they choose that work.

not all cops are bad, and if you were gonna get busted, i'd bet this is one of the cops you'd want to bust you.

*personally, i think tazering and killing an innocent man at YVR, or getting drunk and beating your wife look worse on the mounties.. but we'll go with the evil marijuana.

:confused2: The way I read the story, was his superiors did not want him medicating while working(in uniform). I can understand them not wanting the public watching a RCMP smoking a big fatty while directing traffic. Or maybe I read the article wrong:confused2:

PPL who operate Heavy Equipment cannot,,,or,,are not supposed to work while on Pain Meds Eather,,thats just life.
And no I wouldnt want to be busted by any cop,,much less by one that smokes what hes busting me for. And no,, I dont know any GOOd COPS,,they will all bust your *** with pleasure.I have some in my Family,,and I dont like them eather.

pcduck said:
:confused2: The way I read the story, was his superiors did not want him medicating while working(in uniform). I can understand them not wanting the public watching a RCMP smoking a big fatty while directing traffic. Or maybe I read the article wrong:confused2:

yeah that's the problem.. apparently there's some video of him smoking a joint in RCMP uniform.
though the guy was apparently just a desk cop.

i don't really get it.. i thought he was getting canned. they took his uniform.. but he still has a job.. just uniform-less now?

so we got crack smoking mayors and pot smoking cops.. yet our goody-goody PM is likely the most corrupt of them all ;)

Latest posts

Back