Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
:ciao: friends....Yes its time for another fun Grow..this one to be done in a candy container..I am doing 2..one in a mini M & M cantainer..and a Good and Plenty small looking Milk carton..I am going to wait b4 placeing bean.. and collect some players..so please who ever wants to play..Go to the candy section at the store and buy something..or steal the kids 's stuff:rofl:

Players

4u2sm0ke...I need Help!!!

Yum Yum...Good Luck!!!!

Ukgirl420...Good Luck!!!!

pcduck...Good Luck

The Crazy Vancouver Guy....Good Luck

041.JPG

042.JPG

Vegs said:
I'd opt to steal the kids treats... I love getting first dibs on the Halloween candy each year!

:rofl: yeah me too...I tell them..."you wont like that one" :giggle:

:ciao: Friends..sure would be nice to get some more but okay Lets get this candy a growing..How ever you germ..lol..I will put bean in soil on Friday..Good Luck everyone!!!

Yum Yum...I seen that carton too...i just love Black Licorice tho..Good luck..oh and you may want to start your now:rofl: j/k

UKgirl...:heart: Good luck My litttle UKgirl :giggle:

:bong::bolt::watchplant::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Yum Yum...I seen that carton too...i just love Black Licorice tho..Good luck..oh and you may want to start your now:rofl: j/k

:rofl: no kidding :rolleyes: all righty Friday it is :hubba: good luck to us all :aok:

pcduck said:
I need to get some candy. I will send a pic and be ready to germ on Friday

Great to have you in ths grow pc :hubba:

UKgirl420 said:
ok my containers ready just need to put in a bean to germ :p
ready when you are guys

And goodluck to you UK ;)

Well I am getting ready to go to town. Any suggestions on what kind of candy I should get? I am not a big candy eater. Although I do like "Reese's Cups":)

Does some candy have more nutes than others?.. :rofl:

I will post a pic when I get back.:)

Well I am back from town and I have a bunch of candy to eat.:eek:I think I am getting sick from eating too much candy..:doh:

I am going to try 2 candy grows if that is ok?
One in a M&M bag(if it doesn't rip all the way)
2nd one in a Mentos gum case. See pictures:)

I will be ready to plant by Friday morning

100_1019.JPG

100_1020.JPG

pcduck said:
Well I am back from town and I have a bunch of candy to eat.:eek:I think I am getting sick from eating too much candy..:doh:

I am going to try 2 candy grows if that is ok?
One in a M&M bag(if it doesn't rip all the way)
2nd one in a Mentos gum case. See pictures:)

I will be ready to plant by Friday morning

I like Mentos :hubba: mmmmMentosss :p I wish I could have found one of those, the bag will be fun to watch :D

dubblehue said:
I'm going to try growing in a thimble.

I thought about that too, dubble... I'm kinda the crazy fart that got my friends here to start growing in unique things... I started with a 2oz shotglass grow, and am now doing a 1oz and 0.5oz shotglass grow... I thought about the thimble myself, but didn't have one, so I just used a bottle cap off a 40oz bottle of booze... I used my old, old bagseed, and nothing ever grew, so I abandoned it in favour of looking after all my other stuff I got going on...:rolleyes:

anyways, ya... it's kewl to see others joining in with us doing these unique/strange grows :D :cool:

ya, 4u... I still haven't found anything to grow in for the Toy Grow, nore do I think I have any candy containers... (I buy my candy in BULK cuz I'm a candy fiend:D ... so all the bags are like 1Kg bags...:giggle:)... but... how about a granola bar wrapper?... I get the chocolate covered grannola bars... so they are kinda like chocolate bars, so... ya... that's a pretty different item...:hubba:

I think I'll give it a go with that, and I'll use one of my beans, so chances are, something will pop soon... oh... :D and I found something to use for the toy grow, too :hubba: ... how do you like this?... I think it's a novelty smoke holder... :cool:

Latest posts

Back