Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
Well I am back from town and I have a bunch of candy to eat.:eek:I think I am getting sick from eating too much candy..:doh:

I am going to try 2 candy grows if that is ok?
One in a M&M bag(if it doesn't rip all the way)
2nd one in a Mentos gum case. See pictures:)

I will be ready to plant by Friday morning

You can allways send the candy of here :D

esp that pink m&m bag ...that is so cool ,,,they havnt hit our shores yet :rolleyes:

UKgirl420 said:
You can allways send the candy of here :D

esp that pink m&m bag ...that is so cool ,,,they havnt hit our shores yet :rolleyes:

lol..What did your mother tell you about accepting candy from strangers..:hubba:...lol I wish I would have..I think I am having a sugar rush/high and feeling ill from it. I don't eat much candy.

They had like 6 different assortments of packages for Valentine Day.

pcduck said:
Well I am back from town and I have a bunch of candy to eat.:eek:I think I am getting sick from eating too much candy..:doh:

I am going to try 2 candy grows if that is ok?
One in a M&M bag(if it doesn't rip all the way)
2nd one in a Mentos gum case. See pictures:)

I will be ready to plant by Friday morning

Sweeeeeeet i am doing 2 as well...Are you putting Holes in the m&m bag? and if so how? I seen those mentos...when I did my GREEN GIANT grow..I dumped the green beens in the trash..i dont like them..:p ..thanks for playing Good luck and here:bong1:

I put mine to bed right before lights out at 10:00a.m.
Will snap a pic at 10 tonight and post.:aok:

4u2sm0ke I just put knife slices throughout the bag, just hope it holds up:D

I am planted and ready to go :hubba: I used a Mango bean this time (I am pretty sure it popped fast) forget those Afgahn/Mazars :holysheep: (the toy grow one is a ugly duckling)

DSC_0003-1.JPG

DSC_0004-1.JPG

I have a sprout in my Mentos, nothing in the M&M's.
I will post a pic when the Mentos is standing at attention:)
I tried taking a pic but didn't come out either to small or my cam is junk or both?

:ciao: friends..I got another " Micheal Jackson " :rofl: and I placed my M&M container in the film canister for support..I keep knocking it over..Yum Yum.:ciao:.I Bet that Larger one would have really had trouble standing on its own:giggle:

Duck..Crazy...How those Wrapers holding up?

:bolt::bong:

019.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

025.JPG

pcduck said:
I have a sprout in my Mentos, nothing in the M&M's.
I will post a pic when the Mentos is standing at attention:)
I tried taking a pic but didn't come out either to small or my cam is junk or both?

I say Both:p :bolt::bong: Rookie:rolleyes:

Yes I am:)......... M&M's are having a hard time standing on their own, keeps wanting to fall over.

I may have to help my sprout. There is a big clump of dirt on it. Sorta over-soaked the little Mentos thing to much:(

put it in a small cup while its growing..take it out to take pics..remember to water very lightly..:rofl: i bet Crazy doesnt even have drain holes..He doesnt give them enough to leak out:giggle: i am curious to see these wrapers after 6 weeks:bolt::bong:

My "wrapper" is a bag. You got a whole bunch of M&M's in it.(Enough to get ill:rofl:)

I am just not use to working with something that small. Just a little water..gotcha

pcduck said:
My "wrapper" is a bag. You got a whole bunch of M&M's in it.(Enough to get ill:rofl:)

I am just not use to working with something that small. Just a little water..gotcha

Is that a big bag of candy? whats the weight on it? Im going to get a small M&M bag today..My Son will eat the candy:) ..when i said stick it in a cup..i was talking about a small bag of candy:rofl: that looks like a 1 lb bag..no wonder you got sick:p

4u2sm0ke said:
Is that a big bag of candy? whats the weight on it? Im going to get a small M&M bag today..My Son will eat the candy:) ..when i said stick it in a cup..i was talking about a small bag of candy:rofl: that looks like a 1 lb bag..no wonder you got sick:p

Yes that is the big bag that is at all the stores.
I got it for the Valentine Day Pictures on the outside, thought it was cute :rofl:
It wasn't to cute when I was feeling like crap:rofl:

:rofl:...Duck..you R to funny man..thanks for beeing here..Im going to get one of those small bags..yours break soil yet?

UKgirl420..:heart: another Beautifull start..

Wishing Everyone nothing but Females:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back