Cannabis College GLORY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BizzyHigh

Club Treasurer
Reaction score
Hello fellow growers! Just got back from a little vacation from Amsterdam which was an absolute blast (I recommend everyone take this trip once in your life.. It is the Mecca for stoners lol) Anyway.. I went to lots of cool places one being a place called The Cannabis College in the Red Light District.. It is completely a non profit organization that educates people in the growing of marijuana and is really cool and the people are very nice (was offered enough vaporizer hits to make me stubble out of the door on my way out ha) The employees literally work for nothing (well they actually get paid in weed which is pretty cool but doesn’t pay the bills) Thought I would just share some of the amazing stuff going on down at the ol’ Cannabis College with all of you guys!

Here are some pictures of their really cool grow room:
Use all organic products (soil, nutes, ect.)
Vegg under 400 watt HPS lamp
Flower under 600 watt HPS lamp
Each plant gets its own light
The seeds are from The Flying Dutchman (which is conveniently located across the canal) Want to say they are flowering Cali Mist and The Pure right now
ENJOY!

DSC03342.JPG

DSC03343.JPG

DSC03344.JPG

DSC03345.JPG

DSC03346.JPG

DSC03347.JPG

DSC03349.JPG

HPIM0113.JPG

Latest posts

Back