Carty Grows Oldsogs Gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for dropping the ball here...

Yes, felt pots and these oxy pots do not hold water as well... but I water every 2 days and they seem to love it.. the fact is, most of these pots are only 1.5gal and I think that may be part of my issue with poor yields... hhmmmm.?

Here are some of Oldsogs plants I just finished up...
View attachment 277298
Glazed Dosidos... omg what a plant.. frosty as all get out..
View attachment 277299
View attachment 277301
View attachment 277302
View attachment 277300

Durban Fire Cookies... even larger with better yields, but wished she was as potent as the Dosidos..
View attachment 277304
View attachment 277303
View attachment 277305
View attachment 277306View attachment 277308

enjoy that harvest!

frosty bitches Amigo!

enjoy that harvest!

frosty bitches Amigo!

Thank you my brother... for the 1st time in a long time I've got a lot going on that can open some doors for me to really get involved with 2 seed makers, mostly as a test grower.. possibly breeding auto flowering strains...

I do have one little sexy girl of the Rez's ECSD x Oregon Kids Oger you gave me and she's looking very nice, about
to sex it and if a female I'll probably just let her keep going and take bottom cuts in preflower...
20210828_233655 (2).jpg

Clones if the strain from Diggy Soze, Starfighter x Vietnamese Black are rooted up and growing fast now...
20210828_233709 (2).jpg

And finally my Oger clones are also rooted up...
20210828_233704 (2).jpg

Up next... some for me, some for backups for a friend if need be.... 2 Oger and 4 GG....
20210828_233643.jpg

In keeper plants I look for strains that will root up without the need of a humidity dome, so far I've found 3..
Oger, GG & the Starfighter x VB.. makes for hassle free cloning and most root up in 2wks or less....

Carty

my pleasure Carty and all the best with test growing

keep an eyeball on that ecsd x Ogers for growth cause she wants to touch the sky..I have some 8-10 footers going now......also be patient with the flowers , they look like small golf balls at first but then all of a sudden they blow up and get rock hard and heavy....good smoke too , we can pass a joint around between 4 people and sometimes we don’t finish the joint

we also have seeds on some of the girls outdoors for a second generation

Aw man.....sorry Brother Carty for mucking up yer Thread.

Fortunately I'm as crazy as both of you and come from the same old school humor.. Seinfeld by the water cooler.. hehe. thanks for the laughs guys..

Man, I'm beginning to have fun with growing again.. with 2 seed makers trusting me with testing their gear I see the
next year being full of goodness.. All seeds will be feminized cept maybe a batch of Auto Flower my seed making partner in AZ may take on mostly as he has all the outdoor room and can do it on a larger scale....

I just put my larger clones and single plant of ECSD x Oger all into flower to be 30 days behind the ones in flower atm.. this will allow me to move onto the test growing and good timing as new seeds are set to arrive today...

thanks for trusting me Diggy Soze and Oldsog

Well, the storms have slowed down goodies arriving.. any day now. So, took the time to keep getting ready.... doing
a little feeding I realized I'm about out of certain nutrients and my foods were getting a bit scattered... did a bit of researching and found something I liked and it's on the way. I figured, new starts, new foods...

Nectar for the Gods 4pk of: Medusas Magic, Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice & Herculean Harvest..
slowly I'll pick up others, if need be... but I like to keep things simple and this mix meets it all...

3gal Felt Pots with tie down rings all the way around the top for LST... what a great idea...

later gator

Went almost a week with no wifi... our el cheapo wifi router of over 10yrs finally took a dump.. the wife wanted to do
the scene from Office Space on it then realized it was actually a tough little buggar.... had to order a new one and man is a 4k router much nicer....

worked out pretty good as the usps lost our package for almost a week finally arriving few days ago.....

From my new Sponsor of " Oldsogcoc " seeds, I will be starting 4 of his D'Grape Stomper and my buddy Atilla the
Monkey Venom x 6 all feminized seeds...

As a surprise challenge... my very own Miss Piggy x Skunk #1...

Seeds are in water and the show will begin soon.....

Let's have some fun......

4 for 4 on D' Grape Fire... germinated in 3 days, first day soaked overnight, sank with a stir, into damp paper towels, into baggie, into my wife's oven mit... done it this way for 12yrs... if seeds don't show tails in 4 to 5 days max, I shit can them unless it's something rare.. then I try to crack it with my teeth and put it in dirt see what happens... it's worked a few times.

Thanks to Oldsog .. his line of "Cabinet of Curiousities" first testers sent were, D' Grape Fire, Monkey Venom and Cookie Thumper... a buddy is running 6 of the Monkey Venom, I kept 2 to test myself..
100_0030.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0026.JPG
    100_0026.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0044.JPG
    100_0044.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0083 (2).JPG
    100_0083 (2).JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0086 (2).JPG
    100_0086 (2).JPG
    79 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_0085 (2).JPG
    100_0085 (2).JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I've switched foods as I'd just run out of roots organics... trying to limit how many items I have to mix to make life a
little easier...
new organic food line.JPG

Just realized something.... this is a 9/11 grow.. seeds were put down that night without even realizing it..
sprouted on the 13th. Respect.

good to see you around bro. i need you to resend me your number again. i got a new phone and my old sim would not work in it so i lost a lot of numbers. hope you and lady bug are well. did you ever have your hip surgery?

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks man.. Guess I should get serious about this thread huh? hehe

good to see you around bro. i need you to resend me your number again. i got a new phone and my old sim would not work in it so i lost a lot of numbers. hope you and lady bug are well. did you ever have your hip surgery?

Hey Dude, no surgery yet, been crazy in my area... all surgeries were put on hold for almost a year other then life threatening... still having a very hard time with weight loss.. but just lost almost 12lbs so not giving up.. veggies..

Oldsog is a great brother and now a great friend... his gear is stellar so lets see how it's doing..

D' Grape Fire Fem'd..

100_0094 (2).JPG
100_0093 (2).JPG

I started just 4.... double potted them because I'll be short vegging these and putting them into 3gal felt pots....
20210922_145530.jpg
20210922_143833.jpg
20210922_144503.jpg

And here they are as of a few days ago... began up potting them into the new 3gal felt pots..

D'Gp Fires 2.JPG

Below I did not like the way the smaller one was growing here, so I carefully (not) pulled her up out of
the dirt and placed her into a small pot to root up in her own little pot.. now this one can stay in the oxy
pot alone...
D' Grape Fire.JPG
D'Grp Fire 3b.JPG

The Cotyledon leaf's have been removed along with the first single bladed leaf... this helps promote upward
growth a little bit.. as these get flipped and stretch a bit, they will be slightly pulled apart..

Latest posts

Back