CBS News 8 - Pot Prosecution Becoming San Diego Test Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msc008

Reaction score
[FONT=georgia, serif]Google "Operation Green Rx" to learn more...
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif]A Mission Valley man who claims he was operating a medical marijuana collective has become a local test case.[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Eugene Davidovich is charged with illegally selling and transporting the drug, but he says he thought he was following state law. [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]News 8's Jeff Zevely reports live downtown with the latest on the medical marijuana debate.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=georgia, serif]Quotes from the detective on the stand at the preliminary when asked about What Operation Endless Summer and Green Rx was and the details of it: (all quotes came directly from the transcript of the preliminary hearing held on July 13th. The transcript in its entirety 142+ pages will be available online soon)[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Det. Henderson: "The list was taken from the[/FONT][FONT=georgia, serif] NORML website, Yes". "I think off the list there were about 20 numbers of places. I think out of those, maybe four or five were non-existent. So 15 or 16." [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Mr. McCabe: In which you posed as a patient and received marijuana?[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Det. Henderson: Yes[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Mr. McCabe: And the individual who conceived this operation was that Detective Decastro? Was he one of the primary organizers of this particular operation?[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Det. Henderson: "Yes. I remember Damon Mosler was there, and I beleive Chris Lindbergh was also part of it also."[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Mr. McCabe: "and have you yourself had any training in the operation of medical marijuana laws?"[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]Det. Henderson: "During the 200 hours I think I had about one hour"[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia, serif]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back