Check out my new piece

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
Just picked it up about 2 days ago. Smokes awesome and it just looks awesome, a very nice piece if I can say so myself. The bottom of it is weighted so its not so easy to tip over.
Anybody else wanna share your smoking device please do. I love seeing the different awesome pieces out there. Sorry if this is already a thread out there.

000_1431.jpg

000_1432.jpg

000_1433.jpg

000_1434.jpg

I would love to have a bong like that! But damn...that's a lot of money to part with. Hit her good for me. :D

Couldn't wait till after you took a hit, to take the pic? :p

Cool design. Wish I could share mine, but people might be able to identify me if I posted it.

Bubby said:
Couldn't wait till after you took a hit, to take the pic? :p

Nope I just couldnt wait. My other passion other than growing herb is photography, so whenever where ever I can I take pictures. And since the bowl in my new dragon piece is never empty I couldnt do an empty bowl shot.

just whatever you do, don't put it in the freezer...... : (

Thanx TBG. I wish I could, Id be over in a heart beat to share it with you if I could.
And why cant I put it in the freezer? I have with other glass pieces I have as well as my new one. As a matter of fact thats pretty much where they stay till we rip one. Never had a problem. Here is another piece of mine, we call her "Ivory".

090457.jpg

Latest posts

Back