check out normls ads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the second one better than the first

hey city wish us luck over here its our chance to go med legal again on april 17th, its a start, california is trying to pass hte recreational use law this year too. Their pioneers in the cannabis feild love em and what their doing for this country. Legislators in my state have passed the med law twice but everytime it reaches congress they avoid it like the plaque this year those stupid republicans arent in charge of my state god help the democrates in passing the med law. The DEA has stopped raiding the medical growers as of the order from the president. Their also reforming the marijuana laws the outcome is looking favorible so far. Its a 450 billion dollar market here just think what it could do to boost the economy at a 10% tax not to mention the alternative uses of the plant for food, fuel, and plastics alone. Its high time they stopped ther marijuana injustice laws and start going after real criminals. Sorry if this post is so long but im really fired up about the politics of marijuana law reform.

Good luck to ya.. I wish I didn't live in a red state. But I love it here. Ours went in last year and they refused to vote on it. Lame huh!?

Latest posts

Back