check this out seriously

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read through this thread and have come to the conclusion that whoever "weedlove" is/was he can't seem to take a joke.

He realized his question was astronomically stupid and became angry...looking for some confrontation.

The first four responses were a solid no...than a little joke.

Thus the whining began.

I have had nothing but a positive experience with this site and the members in it.

No trolls and few ***-holes to boot.

I have heard of folks shipping marijuana, but never more than a few times. One slip-up and game over.

We get to see you on the news...

Some peoples children...*sigh*

-FNG

harvester said:
actually i just read this entire post and it seems to me you all st arted it with him or her.. weedlove is absolutly correct.you people are really not nice people at all you belittle attack try to twist words the mods post pics from magizines and say its theirs ... karma will come a knocking
SORRY SITE IM REALLY NOT 100PERCENT POSITIVE ANY MOD HAS POSTED A PIC FROM HIGH TIMES... BUT YOU GUYS WERE PRETTY MEAN TO WEEDLOVE AND WHY WAS IT A STUPID QUIESTION I THINK HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO SEE IF IT WERE A LIGIT SERVICE WHICH IN 2008 WITH ALL THE HIGH TECH STUFF OUT THERE IS REALLYU NOT THAT HARD TO BELIEVE

sorry site cant say for certain anyone has used a pic from a magizine..

section for newbish questions...

how is a website more hightech now then it was b4? (maybe up'd security) but they still might have records and such... and a website that sells weed (real Marijuana) is very hard to believe.. since its really never been successfully done...

and the dea would be all over that like stink on .... or white on rice u might prefer.. but if it was up for a while.. wouldnt u think that it was pry put up by leo??? or even started by leo.. to try to get those (what do u call em well in plain english) idiots to buy from em.. and get busted..

although there is those 100% not marijuana sites... hence not marijuana, so it would be legal buds.. pry dont get u high like weed tho..
so if he misread then thats his problem

ne one in their right mind would try buying "real" weed from a website.. as its either a scam.. or leo...

btw, ppl do ship it thru the mail.. which is way different than from buying it from a website..

at least when ur getting it in the mail from someone u know.. u know its coming..

from a website, u dont know them or if there real.. or if there cops..

so go ahead and try it.. see what comes of it.. keep us posted!!

harvester said:
.. BUT YOU GUYS WERE PRETTY MEAN TO WEEDLOVE AND WHY WAS IT A STUPID QUIESTION I THINK HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO SEE IF IT WERE A LIGIT SERVICE WHICH IN 2008 WITH ALL THE HIGH TECH STUFF OUT THERE IS REALLYU NOT THAT HARD TO BELIEVE

1. No one was bieng mean till "He" started whining. Jokes are funny...not mean.

2. Play by the rules. I belive the rules state there will be no discussion of marijuana sales. Period. With all this "High tech stuff" One needs to be even more cautious and less childish.

3. This forum is NOT a text message.

...man.

-FNG

harvester said:
SORRY SITE IM REALLY NOT 100PERCENT POSITIVE ANY MOD HAS POSTED A PIC FROM HIGH TIMES... BUT YOU GUYS WERE PRETTY MEAN TO WEEDLOVE AND WHY WAS IT A STUPID QUIESTION I THINK HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO SEE IF IT WERE A LIGIT SERVICE WHICH IN 2008 WITH ALL THE HIGH TECH STUFF OUT THERE IS REALLYU NOT THAT HARD TO BELIEVE

THANK YOU for correcting that "false accusation"..and the apology.. accepted. :)

sorry Harvestor, i did say that the website was hightech..

so if ur not talking bout a website that sells than what are u talking about??

the way its packaged?? ya maybe

but id more like to say its a 50/50 chance of recieving..

Cuz it either gets there or it dont... hence 50/50 ?? just a thought..

i see it this way he asked a question someone answerd he thanked them then a couple others started smearing him in sarcasim and he got offended ... he didnt start it but he also could have not started calling names it takes two to tango but he was the one provoked to dance

yea i ment stuff like vacume seal wrap in plastic throw in some coffee grounds ... dogs all off track... but the site he is refering to was blacklisted as a scam site... any whoo no problem i really do wanna make friends

The Effen Gee said:
1. No one was bieng mean till "He" started whining. Jokes are funny...not mean.

2. Play by the rules. I belive the rules state there will be no discussion of marijuana sales. Period. With all this "High tech stuff" One needs to be even more cautious and less chi

...man.

-FNG
sarcasim is not jokeing its a deliberate attempt to belittle and berate another

I think this thread has ran it's productive course. The question has been answered. It was a scam. .. as predicted might I add.
The DARK souled one, is closeing it... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back