chlorinated water help :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMYCHONG89

Reaction score
im sure you guys probably get tired of telling people how bad chlorine is for mj, but i just have one question about it, suppose i did use chlorinated water and killed the bacteria in my soil, whats the best way to go about rebuilding this ecosystem back up with plants that are already rooted? i thought i was having ph issues but dolomite and 3 weeks later im still having issues, when i lat flushed the ladies i used chlorinated water straight from that tap, and i think i may have killed the bacteria in the soil :/ thanks in advance far any help/advice :lama:

might want to flush with water that be settin a while to let chlorine evap out then maybe some water with some light nutrience to it or maybe some tea mixes but wait fur some much smarter pilgrem then I be here your fireside to help reckon might shortly. Stay with it yual bounce back with folks help here ;) Good luck hope yual fend well partner.

BWD

I use Fox Farm Micro-Brew and Great White Shark if you are growing organic

well i started in miracle grow, i know its anoob move, but im just trying to get these ladies finished so i can start the next one with my fox farms :) and i believe that the chlorinated flush is what has stunted my growth due to the lack of helpful bacteria in my soil :( i just need someone to confirm it for me lol, but i am using general organics bloom

well i started in miracle grow, i know its anoob move,

I think back in the day, nearly all of us have used MG;)
I have had some real decent grows using MG nutes:)

Did you start with MG moisture control or MG nutes?

Going organic now is to late, better off sticking with synthetics.
The salts in the synthetics will dry out and kill any microbes.

so your saying i should stop using general organics for this grow, and switch back to my miracle grow nutes? and i used the mg potting soil mix that feed for 6 months :/ there is still alot of nitrogen in my soil which has caused alot of stretching during the flowering :/

Yes using organics now is not doing anything but wasting your money. Switch back to synthetics.

When I used mg nutes I used a little bit every time I watered. Till they started to flower then it was just water.

Oh and if you are going organic next grow, throw that soil out, do not reuse.

yeah i was going to toss it in the garden in the back yard lol, but i am near the end of flowering but my ladies seemed to have just stoped growing at all, i mixed in some jobes organics in the top of my bucket because it has all of the bacteria needed for the soil and overnight the smell of mj came back :) so im hoping maybe that was my problem lol, but ill give the mg a chance i guess lol, after this grow though that crap is in the compactor :/

Unfortunately the synthetic chelates(salts) dry out and kill the bacteria/microbes.

Just go with plain water if that advanced in flower.

The stretch is over maybe that is why they stopped growing and now will begin filling out.

cool, ill try that then lol, i still have the old mg bloom booster if i need it, ive been using ro water from walmart. its actually pretty good stuff. thanks for the advice man

:postpicsworthless:

take care and be safe:D

hey smoke, i have already posted pics in my other thread, so it would be more worthless for me to post pics of the same stuff. just trying to get these girls to finish, but i swear sometimes i just want to cut them down and start over.

stay with it...and I allways use that smiley when they over 6 posts in a thread and no Picture...heres a good one

:rofl: didnt say had to be MJ:p

Hick.jpg

Latest posts

Back