Chopped down one plant today!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
It is the countdown to smokin time. I am hanging my whole plant upside down in my closet how long till i can smoke it 4 days or so? Also does it get stinkier during the drying process?:hubba: :hubba:

it's as stinky as it's gunna get right now... should take about 4 days till it's dry enough to be smokable... but I would cure it (jar) for at least a few days - will taste much better :D

i hope i cut it at right time i saw all cloudy trics and several amber ones.............That means it will not be couchlock ganja correct?

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
i hope i cut it at right time i saw all cloudy trics and several amber ones.............That means it will not be couchlock ganja correct?

I also harvest before too many of the trichs turn amber. I like the up high that you get when you harvest a little earlier. I'm not much for that couchlock kind of stuff unless I need it to help me sleep when the pain level gets a little high.

Latest posts

Back