Christmas Decorations!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smot_poker

Marijuana Monster
Reaction score
I'm probably going to be going more along the lines of the house on the right.
What about you guys?

epic-fail-christmas-lights-win.jpg

my neighbours are freaks, my street is lit up like you wouldnt believe
and it has been since Nov 17???????????

im all about the Xmas spirit but, come on

mine will go up the first weekend in DEC.

one girl i know was singing christmas carols 2 weeks ago and i politely informed her that it was still november. can you believe what she did? she called me a grinch! oh man did she get an earful of me.

I love that....

Shhh quiet other wise i have to start makin ornaments sooner than i want ... ~

My five year old forced me to watch "A Christmas Story" all Summer long. She new what she wanted this Christmas on December 28th! Luckily, I don't have to hire any specialty folk to build it this year;)

:yeahthat:

MOST of the time I see the over the top houses and think god and baby geeezus.... but then I'll see a 5 yr old kid taking it all in and the Ebenezer Scrooge in me disappears... Your child's experience is really what it's all about to me nvthis... VERY cool that she's so pumped! :eek:

But here we go again... :holysheep: There's always that ONE house that puts up so much stuff that they turn into their own tourist attraction for a couple of months every year. Theres one in my home town that pipes Christmas music on their own radio freq too... :p

Merry Christmas to all my MP family... for all the RIGHT reasons!:cool:

dman1234 said:
my neighbours are freaks, my street is lit up like you wouldnt believe
and it has been since Nov 17???????????

im all about the Xmas spirit but, come on

mine will go up the first weekend in DEC.

Hear ya- I got 'em in my hood too-how DORKY-lol
I may not even put any up-dunno yet.
Gb
:)

my family does christmas on new years eve just because all the sales between christmas and then saves us $$$$$$$$$

Heemhoff17 said:
my family does christmas on new years eve just because all the sales between christmas and then saves us $$$$$$$$$

Nice move! Let it work for you... This year things are already pretty marked down and you'll get the sales after the sales... ;)

dirtyolsouth said:
Theres one in my home town that pipes Christmas music on their own radio freq too... :p

Merry Christmas... for all the RIGHT reasons!:cool:

Ha! That's funny man, we got one too. The lights jump in sync to the music on their radio station.

My sister purchased some led outdoor christmas lights and talked me into helping her put them up today. It's today or never cause I certainly am not going out when it is any colder to put up decorations.

Of course ours are purple, blue and green and our statue is Merlin the Magician in a grotto of purple and blue lights.

Now if I can only figure out how to hang my two gargoyles on the front brick. Brick hangers won't work. I wonder if gorilla glue would hold for permanently installed gargoyles. They are 3 feet long each.

Not the normal Christmas theme. Our indoor Christmas trees are palm trees and our indoor lights are parrots, roses and dragonflies (assuming I get those up).

Not having kids in the house anymore takes the incentive out of the work and makes it all just a big chore.

Latest posts

Back