Christmas VS CrackHeads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
You know your a crack-head when you shatter someone's car window to steal christmas gifts that were worth maybe one hit of your rock. and leave a bank card in the front of the car....

So as the story goes along, 2 blocks down the street a couple had gotten into a fight and 3 other cars were vandalized... oh you can tell it was christmas.

anyway Merry Christmas all. Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday and a very warm and safe holiday season... And watch out for those crackheads....:holysheep:

Lol the card was in the center console.. lol too tired the night before to remove it.. anyway i thought i'd spread my holiday cheer..

So how about this.. today just down the street someone parked their car in someone's living room... Don't Drink and Drive is all i have to say.

Pranic said:
Lol the card was in the center console.. lol too tired the night before to remove it.. anyway i thought i'd spread my holiday cheer..

So how about this.. today just down the street someone parked their car in someone's living room... Don't Drink and Drive is all i have to say.

Jeesh! Well, a pickup truck drove down my road earlier today and my neighbor still has his Christmas lights up.... Man, some guys get all the fun!:D

I reckon you oughta move to a better neighbourhood. If you are in the US I hear there's plenty of houses going cheap!

Latest posts

Back