Cinderella 99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmaine420

Reaction score
I'm looking to add one more strain to my grow and am trying to find one that is both high yield and killer bud. I saw an article on top medical strains that described Cinderella 99 as the holy grail for indoor growers. Heavy yield and and an 8 week flowering time. Anyone have experience with this and could you tell me the best place to get seeds for good genetics.

Pretty sure Joey Weeds or Mosca's C99 is preferred. Hemp Depot used to have Joey's but looks like they don't anymore. Attitude has a version of it....don't know if it is a good representation though.

mosca's likely your best bet now joey's gone MIA (is it a curse or something, that every breeder of C99 must pull a Houdini?)
there's likely a few smaller less known breeders with a good one too though. (was/is a popular girl ;) )

i grabbed some from brothermonk, he did an open pollination of some grimm cindy's. only got 1 female from half a pack so far though.. tasty/frosty little thing, but i think i prefer my apollo's more.
not a huge yeilder here, but i bet she'd do better with more veg/room. is amazing to watch how quickly she finishes though.

good luck on the hunt (was on the same one for quite a while myself ;) )
:)

I would go with Mosca's. I did like Joey weed's C99, but he hasn't been around for a while now. While I wouldn't call C99 the "Holy Grail", it is a nice up high in a fast flowering plant.

I have 2 going right now..They do get big fast...

Latest posts

Back