Classic Vinyl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a great collection of Classic Vinyl and was just farting around checking around looking to see if I happened to have any that were valuable to collectors. Amazing what some of the old albums you might have laying around are worth. I just happen to have several.

If you happen to have Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club signed by all 4 of the Beatles you are Rich! It is worth approximately $290,000! I have it but with no signatures. I do have several other collector grade albums that total $25,000!.....and that is just a quick look.

Keep in mind that if there is so much as a scratch on it all bets are off. Album covers are just as important. My albums are perfect but the covers do show some wear and tear as they are over 50 years old.

I am thinking my whole collection cashed in would be worth over twice that.

For example Led Zep II is worth $3,750....I have two! Houses of the Holy $1,700 their first is $1,000 I have 2 of that one. Several Beetles albums are worth big bucks.

My grand prize is Ummaguma by Pink Floyd.....$13,800

If you have a stack of classic vinyl you might want to check it out.
I know I have Ummagumma, and Zep II probably. I'll have to go look! Thanks, pute, for the heads up.
I think my wife has an unopened Beatles album. Hmmmmmm......😈

I listen to Pandora mostly now days. I made my own radio ststion so to speak. Combining clsccic vinyl and outlaw country.
I think I have like 30 pandora stations, and I usually hit shuffle. Might be some bohemian love songs I like that I've never heard before. lol

And I can skip a song. But it seems the less you click, the wider variety of music you get.

Attachments

• 3a83edb24ac70f3ea78cd5f5971e6526.jpg
    3a83edb24ac70f3ea78cd5f5971e6526.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
With the zeps, check everything. There are more than one location where they were recorded. I have numerous versions of all of them. If you look carefully in the dead wax area, various occult notes are made in some.

Jimmy page bought the house Crowley owned, the well known Satanist.

Bubba
Jimmy Page is kind of creepy. My opinion.

Most of mine got torn up in my teenage days, but I've still got a lot of good vinyl. I had the entire Steppenwolf collection from when they came out of Canada and were called Sparrow, clean up to the last, which kinda sucked.
Probably 40 years or more ago, a friend got hard up for bucks and had the same collection. Difference is, they were played once while he recorded them on a reel to reel. He handed me the entire set for fifty bucks and told me he'd be back with my money in six months. He never reclaimed them, and I figured I'd gotten a hell of a deal.

I think I have like 30 pandora stations, and I usually hit shuffle. Might be some bohemian love songs I like that I've never heard before. lol

And I can skip a song. But it seems the less you click, the wider variety of music you get.

sort of like the What Are You Listening To? Thread….😁

I have my Mom's setup after she passed. I still have my set of huge Sansui speakers I bought in 1974. But I just use my phone and I have about 512 Gigs of FLAC music on it. FLAC is much better sounding than MP3.
Yup. Only spoken word mp3 comes in my house! Flac is fine .....depending how much compression was used. I recorded flac with none, put on music bee. It allows for a WASAPI output, digital stream that avoids the Microsoft audio crap. This digital signal is then fed to a stand alone DAC, in my case Kahadas. Also have a Topping DAC for the TVs optical output. Wish they put a coaxial output, but it is what it is.

Bubba

I know I have Ummagumma, and Zep II probably. I'll have to go look! Thanks, pute, for the heads up.
I think my wife has an unopened Beatles album. Hmmmmmm......😈
Ummagumma was my first Pink Floyd Album. I bought it about a week after my first time dropping Acid. Good old orange sunshine. My senior year. About three weeks later then that I went with my two of me newly found friends and a couple of girls to the Alice Cooper Killer concert{the one where he hangs himself on gallows on stage. I slipped a hit of acid in a quart of beer and passed it around to everybody on the car without telling them. We all tripped out so hard we were counting the bounces or the sound waves bouncing back and forth the wall of the coliseum. Tripped me out we all saw them. That started my year long acid trip. It was a crazy year. I took so much Acid I had to take speed to function in the day time. That all ended abruptly in Jail in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin. Three months to in jail to rest from the year long part. Just what I needed.

Latest posts

Back