Classy Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Burgundy

Startin Out
Reaction score
Long time smoker and a second time grower. Hello all, I have been reading in this forum for about a year now and it's time to grow some buds. I got a "set up" and the girls are 4 days into vegetation. I will be posting pictures very shortly cause I need some feed back. This site rocks.

"I stabbed a guy"!
"Yea Brick Stabbed a guy!"

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You are probably going to want to lay low for a while as you are probably wanted for murder..."

You stay classy San Diego!

Welcome Ron. If you've been reading up for a year now, then perhaps you have a good idea on how to get your grow off and going. Good luck, and show us your pics.

Hey Ron Google "operation green rx" if you want to see what's going on in San Diego.

:welcome: Ron Burgundy huh...? thats pretty funny !
good luck with the new grow, Im just starting my 2nd one ever as well, keep us informed bro !

Heck... wow.! Reading for 1 year , Good effort ! Now can you please teach me something ! I am growing in miracle grow soil . i am also feeding my plant N=12 P=35 K=35 from seed . I also have a 3 gallon pot but i am unsure how much soil it holds ! So when do you think my plant will start budding and when will it start growing seeds its a female and it is growing these bannana type things ..is it an apple tree ! I was told it may be Indicker ! thanks Ron ..thanks for reading i just need you to save my plant !

Latest posts

Back