clone taken root?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potplusguitar

Reaction score
hey guys, so i was checking my clone today, emptied out any of the nasty water that had drained through, and there appears to be little fat roots poking out of the drain holes. My clone has kept pretty healthy the whole time, little to no wilting, so im assuming this is it finally taking root.. any of other ideas? if it has in fact taken root, is there any thing i should do before moving the plant to a larger pot?
thanks agian happy smoking

so, i need to know nothing? am i jsut taking the clone/w soil and sticking in a bigger pot with fresh soil?? what about watering? humidome still needed? how do i make it get taller/stronger?

thanks for the kudos

potplusguitar... there's answer on the link of 4u2smoke IMO you did know what to do.. transplanting.. give them bigger pot and more soils for more room.. more roots means more growing too.. I plan transplant mine when mother room is finish.. better growing.. that is when I can control and tell "talk" to the plants (now you can grow more... have fun..moms)

any suggestions for growing formulas? or should i go with jsut lamplight and water? i have some miracle grown bloom formula someone suggested to me earlier, but i know that thats synthetic.. any and all suggestions would be super.

are you doing a 12/12 from clone? are you vegging? was the clones taken in flower?

if by flower you mean were there buds on the plant when i took the clone, yes, gotta bare with me here, as i am a noob of noobs when it coems to this, so i dont understand what you mean by vegging, and if 12/12 is in relation to the amount of light, then im giving it at least.. 14hours of light each day...?

Latest posts

Back