Clones make me wanna.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot Jansen

Reaction score
:hairpull: sometimes.. Geeeeez just root already!!

Now that I got that off my chest..

I recently cloned a Moonshadow plant from Joey W. I wasnt too happy with the strain, the veg takes sooooooooo long. Ridiculous. 1 month and a half and it was only a foot tall with 1 small meristem. (Is this cannabis ruderalis or what?) Which I took from the 2nd node up, because there weren't any more to choose from. Its so small that I don't think it will make it. Been in a MP bubbler for about 1.5 to 2 weeks. It has some of that white cellular tissue built up and what looks like a node, but it looks like it wants to stay that way.

Does me taking the clone out and exposing it to light maybe have something to do with this? I look at the clone close up so I can see what the h311 is going on down there.

And is it better to dip in IBA after you see root tissue to get it over the hump, or before you stick it in your bubbler? I have been dipping before, which works.. just want to know which is better.

Latest posts

Back