Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb2006

Reaction score
All the bigger plants are clones of the flowering plants and they are doing pretty good they are almost ready for flowering. i took 6 more clones from the bigger plants to start all over again.

3 of the clones almost ready for flowering .JPG

Clones taken on 8-22-2008 .JPG

mor getting ready for flowering .JPG

Started from a seed, about a month old .jpg

Its a powder and its called rootone. It only cost $6.19. So far i have had a 40% success ratio with this stuff but the ones that did live had very thick stems and grew very well.

They are looking pretty good so far. Keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

They are great looking clones. They look nice and green and healthy. I'm surprised you do not have better than 40% success rate. Do you presoak your rockwool cubes? Do you mist your clones and use a humidity dome?

Massproducers "how to build a bubbler cloner for $35" , im putting mine together tomorrow. he says 99% success withotu cloning solution. look for any thread or reply by massproducer and youll find it. pretty darn cool design.:)

The Hemp Goddess said:
They are great looking clones. They look nice and green and healthy. I'm surprised you do not have better than 40% success rate. Do you presoak your rockwool cubes? Do you mist your clones and use a humidity dome?

Yes i presoak the cubes ans spay often and use a humidity dome but that was the first time i have ever cloned lol so with my new one my hopes are a little higher.

Latest posts

Back