clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshelkins23wv

The Smoke Champ
Reaction score
clones that i took about 5 days ago,some are green and some of them are turning a little yellow, but they are not wilted, i know sometimes that the bigger leaves fall of but how long does it take to see new shoots??i have my clones under 4 foot florecents about 5 inches from light..

Most clone show roots in 7 to 14 days with some strains taking longer. It usually takes 1 week for new grow to start after roots have started showing

Clones can take from 10-21 days to root, you wont see much growth in them.. Some yellowing is normal, I try to trim off yellow leaf tips, it seems to slow it from spreading through the whole leaf.... To see shoots will be after they root and you get them on a watering a feeding schedule, plus some strains will branch out more than others....

well in the beginning they put all the energy on roots. Which is what you want. I have some clones that are about a month old and they are growing well.

Move that light down 1/2 inch from top clones..I use same setup get those lumes as close as can..and paitence..some strains will take up to a month..so be sure to have paitence..take care and be safe

well i have a mother plant that i brung inside when she first started flowering..clipped of her bud and put her under 24/0 of light and she is doing awesome,alot of new branches and shoots already and its just been about week and a half,,but my mother plant is my fall back plan incase these clones dont reveg...altho i was goin to clone my mother anyway, just wanted to get a head start on some lones while she gets ready....like i said some of my clones are green and no yellow leaves and some are green wih a few yellow leaves, but yeah i heard the yellow leaves are normal..if u all didnt know or if i forgot to tell ya, i cut them from outside flowering pant....so my clones do have little buds on them..should i wait until they take root before i clip the buds of or will they fall of on their own......i also have my mother plant under a florecent light with a CFL light shining on it about a foot away from it..is CFL lights good for growing and flowering?> and once im done vegginy my plants how much taller will they grow while in flowering?....oh and i need to get me a cloining tray with a plastic dome over top of it because i dont have much humidity in my grow room...i got a heater and a fan... i have a glass aquarium looking thing my girlfriend use to keep her iguanas in...it has to black lights on top...about 8 inches long,they throw off heat,,,wonder if that would be good for cloning?

Latest posts

Back