Cloning Help Please !!! with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess

Reaction score
:eek: Bonjour my fellow smokers only me....

Just a quickie i am on my first grow as most of you probably know and wondered If, when and How i can take cutting's from my plants they are currently around 21 day's old Check out my grow page 4 for recent pic's......ALL help appriciated

i have no pics.there are some posted somewhere.i believe hick has the process in oics in this forum.it is simple.believe me if i can do it anybody ca.just take a piecs that has a couple nodes on it.cut it from the plant and place it in some water.i then have some water with diluted kelp to let them soak about 10-15 mins and then using a scalpel,under the solution,make your 45 degree cut.place them in cloning gel or powder,whichever you use.i use clonex.cover it good and put in into your medium.simple make sure to snip off the excess branching on the clone.seems to me the less foilage you have,the better it takes.it doesn't have to fight to keep all that going.i just leave very little AT THE top of the clone.

read Hick's cloning guide...i did it on my first try

tess- I can't add anything to Hick's method so I'll give you my experience with donor or mother plants. I thought young plants would root better, but it seems the cuttings from older donors root much more often. Maybe the stem doesn't rot as quickly.
For the best chance of success I've been vegging 6-7 wks and sexing before 12/12. Then you'll know which are female without taking clones from plants in flower so they don't need to revert to veg.

Latest posts

Back