closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onelove420

s.w.e.d
Reaction score
I started my grow box 3 weeks ago. The picture is my plant a couple days after i planted the seeds.

003.JPG

2 weeks in. At this point i had to transplant them, they where gettin rootbound and growth had slowed a bit.

013.JPG

These are just under 3 weeks old. Ive been using 2 32 watt energy saving bulbs which produce 120 watts each and a total of 4300 lumens. Ive used water only for the soil had a 2 week fertalizer, but i started using fertalizer a couple days ago. Ive had only a few probelms with the plants and thats a small defficency and they got rootbound. In a week or so ill post more pics

001.JPG

3.JPG

your plants are looking good what did you do to make your plants look that good

Not sure wat i did its my first time growing n i really didnt want to **** it up so ive just been babying them from day 1. The shinney stuff i got off a buddy not sure wat its called.

Those look nice, what kind of lights do you have in there?

when should i start flowering? The plants are about 6 inches high and r each growing a 5th nod.

Everything is looking great. We flower once the plants show either pre flowers or alternating nodes. These are signs that the plant is mature and ready for flower. ;)
onelove420 said:
when should i start flowering? The plants are about 6 inches high and r each growing a 5th nod.

yeh, but is it possible to flower now and still produce a high yield n kill bud? I dont got enough space to wait for the plants

wow iam blown away, those must be some sort of mini's lol, mine at 24 were blown, wierd. good job though.

Dc

Very nice man, good job:clap: Keep it up!
Dro:cool2:

got 6 plants there grown from seed and all female. This is them a couple days ago ill get some more pics soon. I need to kill 2 of them to make space for the rest but i cant makeup my mind:watchplant:

002.JPG

006.JPG

That's what I'm talking about you sould post this up on "grow room set up's".

Latest posts

Back