BubbleGum From Carty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a girl yay. She is starting to get big finally.
This is the one I started with a green immature seed.
Unreal huh, means she's a fighter... imagine the stories you can share when she gets older... I remember you almost didn't make it hon... your special. hahaha.
Looks good I didn't get the bubblegum smell with the hubba bubba till flowering in pretty sure
HBMS is an old Mephisto favorite and yes, usually mid flower she exposes herself to us oh so gracefully, then as she matures, lifts her skirt full on allowing her girly fragrance to attack your senses...
Right now she smells of nothing
Yeah, the rare strong skunky smell in veg plants are hard to find anymore, things have been watered down with the makings of hybrids if you happen upon a phenotype like this... clone clone clone her.

So if Jan didn't sent me the JTR who did... hahaha

Unreal huh, means she's a fighter... imagine the stories you can share when she gets older... I remember you almost didn't make it hon... your special. hahaha.

HBMS is an old Mephisto favorite and yes, usually mid flower she exposes herself to us oh so gracefully, then as she matures, lifts her skirt full on allowing her girly fragrance to attack your senses...

Yeah, the rare strong skunky smell in veg plants are hard to find anymore, things have been watered down with the makings of hybrids if you happen upon a phenotype like this... clone clone clone her.

So if Jan didn't sent me the JTR who did... hahaha
IDK what JTR even is

Ok here is my one little bubble gum plant. I gave a top view and a side view.
She was born Jan 9th .I gave her 5 weeks of veg snd this is her 1st week of flower.
She is short fat and bushy. Nothing like the others. They were tall and very typical of a weed plant left untrained.
IMG_3203.jpeg
IMG_3204.jpeg

IDK what JTR even is
Figured it out when another friend asked me if I got my JTR from Jon yet.... sent them to me, no message and his signature of Jon looked like Jan... hahaha.. very sorry for the confusion ok.. oh, btw..
JTR stands for Jack the Ripper.. an excellent older strain..

Jan, I feel terrible that your experience with this Bubblegum plant has been a bit disappointing... I mean, the plants look excellent, but where's the sweet bubblegum aroma right? Someone must of crossed her to something is all I can guess... this is why I'm trying to write down who I get my seeds from now so if I see issues like your having I can go ask a few questions..

Anyways... will you allow me to make it up to you? I have something special that will for sure bring you that Bubblegum your looking for in both aroma and flavor. I'm sure you heard of a grower goes by BOG.. Bushy Old Grower (RIP). well he took the real deal Indiana Bubblegum and picked a pheno or 2 and mastered it to his own Bogglegum... I have enough to send you 10 seeds of it, regular seeds no fems...

Plus send you a free pack of my Black Oger ok.... I feel responsible for your Cat Piss smell.... pm me your addy ok....

Figured it out when another friend asked me if I got my JTR from Jon yet.... sent them to me, no message and his signature of Jon looked like Jan... hahaha.. very sorry for the confusion ok.. oh, btw..
JTR stands for Jack the Ripper.. an excellent older strain..

Jan, I feel terrible that your experience with this Bubblegum plant has been a bit disappointing... I mean, the plants look excellent, but where's the sweet bubblegum aroma right? Someone must of crossed her to something is all I can guess... this is why I'm trying to write down who I get my seeds from now so if I see issues like your having I can go ask a few questions..

Anyways... will you allow me to make it up to you? I have something special that will for sure bring you that Bubblegum your looking for in both aroma and flavor. I'm sure you heard of a grower goes by BOG.. Bushy Old Grower (RIP). well he took the real deal Indiana Bubblegum and picked a pheno or 2 and mastered it to his own Bogglegum... I have enough to send you 10 seeds of it, regular seeds no fems...

Plus send you a free pack of my Black Oger ok.... I feel responsible for your Cat Piss smell.... pm me your addy ok....
I am not disappointed just confused. I did make some really nice seeds from the first go round. This one is growing so much better and does have a bit of a skunk smell coming into play. It is easy to mislabel seeds. I think I hot 5 seeds from you snd 3 were males. So I made more seeds. I will wait and see what this one does. She is just starting to flower. She is sitting near the Lucifers Hammer. So when they got flipped she did too. I normally just run autos on 12/12 the whole time. I was schooled on that so this one has been on 18/6 until flower and is now 12/12. They look better. I love it when the plant is just naturally bushy. The last time. I had inferior lighting and poor light cycle. Both were on me not your seeds. Remember this one baby was a green seed that I accidentally snapped off. I was curious and dropped it in a pot I just culled a male from. I didn't soak it or anything just dropped it in the dirt and 2-3 days later voila. It is still possible to get some bubblegum smell maybe. Either way they were free and I am happy with her right now. Just not sure shes a bubblegum. Maybe when shes all done and cured I send another dugout. But this time fill her up so you can sample. I have never smoked BG before. I hope she gets nice buds. This time. Last time the whole plant was pretty much larf then started fox tailing. Again my fault. Inferior lighting poor lighting schedule. My first time growing inside. This time is definitely going better. I learn from my mistakes. It always makes me a better grower. I wish I could mail plants. Id send a pair to anyone of the panama reds 17 of the same strain is a bit much. I never should have listened to the moron bitching about germination rates. Mine were 100%. So now instead of 5 if have 17. Anyhow. I will hit you up on the 3rd for your new seeds I will get 2 10packs. I do prefer the regular seeds so it is no biggie. You want to toss a few of the other seeds then fine. Postage is expensive so wait until then please. You are a great Dude!

Think I included a 10pk for ya in your card.... should see it by Friday. Funny, it was from Jon.. he's been running her for years and feels she is the real deal...
Your Bubblegum is starting to look great.. getting a bit of a jagged leaf affect, more skunky to me...

Do you use Calmag? I'm seeing a little bit of cupping in the leaf's, at times it's referred to as Praying for Magnesium.. it's the building block of these plants and I refused to realize just how important
Calmag was to an MJ plant... my long time friend Bigsur how gave me my Sour60 Auto that began all my auto works... for years I just wouldn't listen, until last year....

Now I tell everyone and anyone who will listen just how important it is.....

Starting at week 2... 1/2tsp gal per week.... week 4 up it to 1tsp/gal weekly..... run that until 2wks before harvest and you will see such a big difference in overall health and end bud development.. this is where I found the biggest difference using it.... I buy it in powder form because it goes so much further.. you won't regret it and it's one of the cheaper nutrients with the biggest results...

Since using it, I've seen almost no necrosis or yellow spotting.... bigger buds...

Last edited:
Think I included a 10pk for ya in your card.... should see it by Friday. Funny, it was from Jon.. he's been running her for years and feels she is the real deal...
Your Bubblegum is starting to look great.. getting a bit of a jagged leaf affect, more skunky to me...

Do you use Calmag? I'm seeing a little bit of cupping in the leaf's, at times it's referred to as Praying for Magnesium.. it's the building block of these plants and I refused to realize just how important
Calmag was to an MJ plant... my long time friend Bigsur how gave me my Sour60 Auto that began all my auto works... for years I just wouldn't listen, until last year....

Now I tell everyone and anyone who will listen just how important it is.....

Starting at week 2... 1/2tsp gal per week.... week 4 up it to 1tsp/gal weekly..... run that until 2wks before harvest and you will see such a big difference in overall health and end bud development.. this is where I found the biggest difference using it.... I buy it in powder form because it goes so much further.. you won't regret it and it's one of the cheaper nutrients with the biggest results...

Since using it, I've seen almost no necrosis or yellow spotting.... bigger buds...
Yes I need to start adding cal mag as shes in flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back