Panama Red Photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my Panama Reds they were started on 2-8 came up 2-9. They were getting cramped so I spread
IMG_3474.jpeg
them out a bit 5 weeks old
IMG_3472.jpeg

Last edited:
Is that your bed next to the grow? Lol
I bought a new bed about s year ago and that is my old bed. That is the bed I put in there for my bad cat. If he don't have a bed to lay on he will lay in the plants or on top of the plants. He is spoiled. I have a pillow at the very end of the bed and he lays right there sun bathing. Or so he thinks.

Wow Jan, your like Mrs Greenjeans. Love all these healthy plants.
I have always had a green thumb but this is only my 4th summer growing. I think I finally got my routine straight. Now I am going for size. I will have to build cages to keep them nosey cats out. I will also be having s 30 gallon pot grow off between my 3 strains that are outside. One Panama red one sour vengeance and one King Kandy. They will all have the same soil etc. I am trying to see how big I can get them this year. Last year was 61 inches would have been bigger but the dog ate my 3 biggest plants. She has been banished from the garden area.

Today is up pot day I got the pearlite 5 days early. Time to mix the peat moss with the pearlite. This stuff is nice and light and fluffy. With the pearlite I should be good now. The 30 gal pot is done already. I had to put up a net to keep the cats out the cage didn't help there were 2 cats in there when I went out I releases the hounds on them. My daughters dog Chuppy is good with cats unless I say get em boy He will happily oblige. He can only go in the garden area supervised. I dont want anymore accidents

I'm pretty excited to watch ya grow in these big tubs. Curious about a few things..how big they will get and how much of that pot they fill up.

I have a lot of 2 and 7 gal grow bags from a old outdoor grow. I used the two gallon ones for cuttings late in veg. They went right into flower like a flipped sea of green. Adding them on the side I added a lot of extra harvest. It's fun when I had space and free light..

To add to all that it's even more exciting to know your throwing jacks at them. I'm real pleased with how it's doing on my girls. It's doing well with yours too obviously. Look forward to your updates.

Yep me too those grow bags were gifted to me and they say Vivosun. I know they weren't cheap. I cannot grow in ground because of all the animals. I wish I could. I thought I would try. The cats are already a challenge. The king kandy
IMG_3771.jpeg
IMG_3770.jpeg
IMG_3779.jpeg
I up potted yesterday had 2 cats in there this morningI got my nets out. Hope it helps. I am still cleaning up sorry that looks bad. I got to keep them animals out of my garden. First pic is King Kandy 2nd is Sour Vengeance and the 3rd is Panama Red. This grow off is happening. I got the Jacks Blossom booster they will get this once a week at 1 tbs per gallon or a 1/4 tsp per gal every watering those are the directions. I will try the 1/4 tsp first and see how it goes. I have been giving the the 1/2 tsp every rd watering. But they were in tiny 2 gal pots and dried out easy. Now everything is up potted and still good. Did not water the plants that were already up potted. I only watered the pots I just up potted. It is windy here in spring, summer is hot and fall is windy and hot. I am not complaining. I love the weather here.
IMG_3779.jpeg
image.jpg

They are getting their first taste of rain water today. The garden Usually shoots up after a rain. I always add Mykos at up pot so they should start growing bigger and stronger.

A swimming pool we dont use. The neighbors had farm animals cows goats and horses and it stunk too bad to use it. I am not sure it even works now it has been sitting there for a very long time. We did try to use it but is was not enjoyable with the smell. Those neighbors moved and we have new neighbors. We may try again but I doubt it. It would just be more work for me and the grandchildren don’t deserve any extra effort from me.

Latest posts

Back