King Kandy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I see a lot of other green plants in the pics. You using jacks on them as well?
Yep every 3 rd day if they start to look wonky I will make it every other day. Inside they were drying out in 3 days. It is what they are used to so staying on that schedule. I do have to water every day with our breezy days and upper 70s they dry out quick.

Yep every 3 rd day if they start to look wonky I will make it every other day. Inside they were drying out in 3 days. It is what they are used to so staying on that schedule. I do have to water every day with our breezy days and upper 70s they dry out quick.
March and April are breezy months done times 60 mph gusts but usually 20-25 in those 2 months and not every day. There will be some type of wind. 5-15 mph feels good more than that wear glasses or keep your eyes closed unless you want them full of sand.

My King Kandy are flowering and the one I up potted last week is a 10 gal pot. I wanted to plant in my bigger pots but those darn cats keep getting in them like it is a litter box. So I am afraid to use larger pots.

My answer was to put bamboo sticks around them. There will be a 30 gal pot grow off of King Kandy, SourVengeance, and Panama Red. One of each in a 30 gal pot with Mykos. May the best strain give me an 8-10 ft plant. Even better If I get them that big from all of them. So far my biggest plant was just over 5 ft tall. This was without Jacks and Mykos. Challenge excepted and it is on like Donkey Kong! We are in first week of Flower and they are starting to bulk up. There is a reg pic and a close up of the same bud from 3 different locations they ate loaded too! The ladt pic is her in Jail😜
IMG_3717.jpeg
IMG_3733.jpeg
IMG_3729.jpeg
IMG_3728.jpeg
IMG_3730.jpeg
IMG_3727.jpeg
IMG_3731.jpeg
image.jpg

My answer was to put bamboo sticks around them. There will be a 30 gal pot grow off of King Kandy, SourVengeance, and Panama Red. One of each in a 30 gal pot with Mykos. May the best strain give me an 8-10 ft plant. Even better If I get them that big from all of them. So far my biggest plant was just over 5 ft tall. This was without Jacks and Mykos. Challenge excepted and it is on like Donkey Kong! We are in first week of Flower and they are starting to bulk up. There is a reg pic and a close up of the same bud from 3 different locations they ate loaded too! The ladt pic is her in Jail😜View attachment 354357View attachment 354358View attachment 354359View attachment 354360View attachment 354361View attachment 354362View attachment 354363View attachment 354364
The bamboo should work. I use a couple of sets of scaffolding for my outdoor grow. Works great. This Purple Haze was over 10' last year.
1711803924884.png

My King Kandy are flowering and the one I up potted last week is a 10 gal pot. I wanted to plant in my bigger pots but those darn cats keep getting in them like it is a litter box. So I am afraid to use larger pots.
Any thoughts about planting directly into the ground in lieu of the 30 gal. monster pots? I used 25gal ONCE, they were just too heavy to do anything with. Planting in the directly into the soil has some drawbacks as well. With all of the rain we got in the N.E. last year I had 4 plants that just drowned, they were underwater for a week at a time.

Any thoughts about planting directly into the ground in lieu of the 30 gal. monster pots? I used 25gal ONCE, they were just too heavy to do anything with. Planting in the directly into the soil has some drawbacks as well. With all of the rain we got in the N.E. last year I had 4 plants that just drowned, they were underwater for a week at a time.
I have friends who buy cheap bags of Scotts garden soil [or similar) and just dump them out on the ground. Then they just plant directly in the new soil, no digging at all. One guy uses a bag per plant, the other just filled up a big area by his barn, then planted 8-10 plants into it. Bizarrely, they are pretty successful this way. It may not maximize yield, but it's easy and they're happy.

I cant plant directly in the ground the dogs will give them golden showers. That is why everything in up off the ground. The 3 pots were given to me by the neighbor. I saw a dude on youtube grow massive trees in those pots. The soil on the bottom is compost. Lowes has it for 3 bucks for a fifty pound bag

Very crafty Jan. Looks great. Ya gonna use that to spread them girls out?
Yes they will get used for support and training. I did it with the big plastic tubs. I used those the first 2 years but the sun broke them up. The grow bags last pretty good. I have been using them since 2018 but for veggies etc. I started using them for weed 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Yeah, they should get huge. They have months of vegging to go before flower. Now I get why ya got everything elevated. It looks as though your not going to stop until your whole property is covered in tall green leafy objects..lol I absolutely love your ambition mixed with a sprinkle of obsession.

Yeah, they should get huge. They have months of vegging to go before flower. Now I get why ya got everything elevated. It looks as though your not going to stop until your whole property is covered in tall green leafy objects..lol I absolutely love your ambition mixed with a sprinkle of obsession.
Nope I only get 24 plants and that is All I have outside…lol they are already in flower. I guess the sun flipped them. I don't know how much bigger they will get. They all have very nice tiny buds just starting to form. I think they will be ready the end of May or first week of June. I will get in 2 summer grows this year with our weather. Our first frost date is Nov 21st but is usually later. Last year the first week of Dec. year before was Dec 21. I only remember the date because it is my grandsons b-day. My second round will be seeds of the Passion. I will be growing things I got in trade from the beautiful people here. Some have moved on to other places some are still here. I have quite a few interesting strains I will be growing. I will choose when the time gets closer. One grow at a time. I got my Pearlite mixture early so I will be up potting today. The rest in the 2 gal pots. The Panama Red also has to be potted into a 30 gal grow bag.

Latest posts

Back