Panama Red Photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The people that used to live here prior to 2007 had ponds and fountains here. It was a bird ranch. She had fish and the hawks would carry her biggest and most expensive fish off. She said they would dive from the sky snatch and fly. If you had not seed it you wouldn't even think it was possible.

A chicken wire net would have helped. I had some over a duck pen when a short tailed hawk decided he wanted a duck dinner. He came swooping in fast only to break his neck on the wire. Felt sorry for him, but he should have gave the pen a lookover before he went in for attack.

A chicken wire net would have helped. I had some over a duck pen when a short tailed hawk decided he wanted a duck dinner. He came swooping in fast only to break his neck on the wire. Felt sorry for him, but he should have gave the pen a lookover before he went in for attack.
Yes I think I will get some mesh to put around it. Just trying to keep the kitties out. They think everything is a litter box

Panamas are not quite flowering yet. They did not like the full dose of Jacks. I was pulling off fan leaves that looked rough. The wind and the full dose of Jacks was a bad combination. Lesson learned. Next time start out smallest and adjust up as needed. What was I thinking. Guess I smoked one too many b4 watering. Lol
The 30 gal pots have not been watered yet it is still damp when I stick my finger in the soil to test. I cannot pick it up so the finger test it is. I have a meter but my finger works just fine.
IMG_3855.jpeg
IMG_3856.jpeg

I am very disappointed this strain does not like our weather. I usually get at least one that does not like excessive heat wind and drought conditions. I am still trying to Dial in the Jacks bloom. I seem to have an issue starting. They all look like they are trying to tell me to F off! All I know is if the don't shape up soon They will get the axe. I am not wasting my time on s photo that will not produce. Every strain has its perks and flaws. PR came from south or central America so rainforest conditions with 70 degrees year round. That is not here. If it cant handle 80 or 85 degrees it really won’t like June temps when we hit 110 or higher. They have 2 more weeks then if they are still struggling they go. I have stuff on deck waiting to take its place. I would rather not. My family has pain and we need pain meds. Plus I send salve to anyone that needs it. That stuff is amazing.
IMG_4052.jpeg
IMG_4051.jpeg
IMG_4048.jpeg
IMG_4049.jpeg
IMG_4050.jpeg
IMG_4047.jpeg

Found another male so 3 of them tricked me. Down to 21 plants outside

Attachments

• IMG_4100.jpeg
    IMG_4100.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4099.jpeg
    IMG_4099.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Sometimes ya need an area with a nice shade cloth for outdoors. Like ya said there's always that plant in the mix. The cloth seems to help sometimes.

Nope just bad genetics I think. I got another 3 makes again yesterday. From 17 plants I have 6 females. All my plants get treated the same. King Kandy were 6 females and The Sour vengeance I am growing for someone on x. He gave me 9 seeds I culled one early on it was a sad looking plant. I sent pics to the person I was testing for, he said kill it not to waste my time with puny. I still have 5 so only 3 males. I think I will stick with bootleg seeds for now those plants are very impressive and they are loaded with fat buds and have only been 3 weeks in flower.
These are the 3 weeks into flower will start week 4 on Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_4125.jpeg
    IMG_4125.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4120.jpeg
    IMG_4120.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4121.jpeg
    IMG_4121.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4117.jpeg
    IMG_4117.jpeg