closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can flower at anytime but your yield will suffer. The longer you veg the bigger the yield. By the way they look great and congrats on getting all females. :aok:

NEW PICS, started these at the end of october. been 4 days since seeing first hairs

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

these are pictures of just 2 of my plants. all the leaves u see are side branches. i cut all the sun leaves off about a week before i started to flower. If you look at early pics u can see wat looks like a small stick with some leaves, that plant grew 3 huge tops and in the 2 weeks its been flowering has grown to the height of the other 5. i had to use 20-20-20 for the first week and a bit of flowering cause i couldnt afford any flowering ferts, but when i started giving them 15-30-15 the next day they all had hairs. This is my first grow n im fuckin stoked to see some fat nugs.

hmm... and you're ONLY using 2 CFLs for this grow? or did I read that wrong?

Somehow, it's hard to believe, but it looks good whatever you're doing.

What kind of soil are you using?

potting soil i got from canadian tire, it had the right ph and seemed like a good mix. It had a 2-3 week fertalizer in it which i hear is bad but my plants seemed to do great; havent had any problems. I wish i knew which strain it was so i know wat to expect but its just bagseed.

014.JPG

015.JPG

looks great, good job, keep er green, hope ya harvest is copius.

Dc

Latest posts

Back