Co2 benefits..worth it ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bio, I'm very instinctive with my shedule also - and this gets explained with my methods in regards to a grow journal or any informative post really. In truth, applying things randomly does have a system. Plants have demands we all must meet and they expose those things in the chaotic world of nature that are consistent and predictable. With that in mind I think sharing your methods is less complicated than your implying. We all have common goals. It's more of a discussion than a description anyway - right? Thats how things seem to go here.

A single picture would solve this issue but one isn't being produce because it most likely isn't happening. Unicorns might exist too but most aren't going to believe such nonsense till they see it. Talk till your blue in the face about how you have one. Doesn't make it true.
No one would love to see a 2lb plant grown indoors under fluorescent and leds more than me but the reason we aren't seeing it is obvious..

nouvellechef said:
Grow journal, Bio. Cmon, one time. Were in Feb, your 4 plants should be coming along very nicely, I bet. Let us follow you, I for one, Jman and Legalize would follow it with open minds. Give us some pics of the set ups.

K, ...what does a journal all consist of??

And I HAD 4 growing... I mentioned earlier my gf went ballistic 2 weeks ago and destroyed everything. put a hole in my wall ...and door......Dumped all my plants and pots onto the ground tipped and dumped everything, trashed everything, dumped all my products in the toilet and down the drain .......threw my LED's in the garbage........

I managed to salvage 2 of my plants one was completely broken but I have it and it's somewhat alive. The other one is doing sorta fine, but I no longer have products and am in the middle of ordering (waiting for 2 weeks now for money to go through to pay pal, then i have to order hten wait 3 more weeks)

I spent 490$ on 5 seeds ...I only have 2 plants left, ..barely making it.

Either way ...I'm doing this grow, and if they die , I'm getting more and I will document and take pics of everything.

Would love nothing more than to make Monkey eat his own Business. ;)

monkeybusiness said:
A single picture would solve this issue but one isn't being produce because it most likely isn't happening. Unicorns might exist too but most aren't going to believe such nonsense till they see it. Talk till your blue in the face about how you have one. Doesn't make it true.
No one would love to see a 2lb plant grown indoors under fluorescent and leds more than me but the reason we aren't seeing it is obvious..

So... what? Just because you haven't seen makes it untrue??? Think your reasoning is a little jaded.

Talk til your green in the face about how it doesn't exist, doesn't make you any more right than me.

To say something doesn't exist seems more highly unlikely than saying something exists.

And the only thing obvious is I have no proof. But to say that means it doesn't exist,.. really isn't all that logical.

AND MONKEY .....FOR THE LAST TIME ........DURING FLOWERING ...MY PLANTS GET MUCH SUNLIGHT AS WELL... OK, SO BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THIS AGAIN ............MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS PART AND STOP REFERENCING HIGH YIELDS TO JUST FLUORESCENTS AND LED's, or just one factor

You're saying nothing but gibberish. I may sound like gibberish to those who have no idea what I am talking about. But, your logic is ....not doing so good. I don't get high yields JUST because of ONE thing. I get it because of EVERYTHING. All you keep doing is trying to reference high yields to one factor. And even when you do htat you are not even doing it right. I SAID LED'S, CFL'S ANNNNDDDD SUUUUNNNNLIIIIGGGHHT ...........So why are you complaining that my lighting is not good enough to produce high yields????

Bio - go the main forum page - find "grow journals" and start a new thread there.

The discussion of your methods would not only be better suited for that but those actually interested in your methods can find the info easily. There's allot of non-CO2 related info on this CO2 thread - which is fine - but will be more available on a thread titled appropriately.

I'm looking forward to it

BioDynamic said:
So... what? Just because you haven't seen makes it untrue??? Think your reasoning is a little jaded.

Talk til your green in the face about how it doesn't exist, doesn't make you any more right than me.

To say something doesn't exist seems more highly unlikely than saying something exists.

And the only thing obvious is I have no proof. But to say that means it doesn't exist,.. really isn't all that logical.
Talk in circles all you want dude. We both know it ain't happening. Show me a picture of this mobile scrog that you and your friends roll out into the sunlight everyday. Educate us w/ a step by step grow journal.

Otherwise...

jmansweed said:
Bio - go the main forum page - find "grow journals" and start a new thread there.

The discussion of your methods would not only be better suited for that but those actually interested in your methods can find the info easily. There's allot of non-CO2 related info on this CO2 thread - which is fine - but will be more available on a thread titled appropriately.

I'm looking forward to it
Darn fine point Jmansweed! My apologies for all the non co2 talk

monkeybusiness said:
Talk in circles all you want dude. We both know it ain't happening. Show me a picture of this mobile scrog that you and your friends roll out into the sunlight everyday. Educate us w/ a step by step grow journal.

Otherwise...

Ain't ???

Please don't tell me you think a mobile ScrOG doesn't exist ...... Tell me you have seen one of these.

It's nothing more than a bin or garbage pail with ScrOG screen attached to it!? If you have anything to say about something like that I'm just going to start ignoring you because you'd be a complete waste of time to chat with at that level of ignorance.

This isn't mine but you get the idea > hXXp://hyperspaces.free.fr/culture/Techniques/SCROG,28.jpg

And I don't think anything like you. I did at one point. But I met people who yielded no different than what I do now. And they told me how. I was fascinated not a discriminator.

I am not one for believing in many things, but to think a plant cannot produce a couple pounds of bud, ...you'd have to be a complete idiot.

And comparing a unicorn to a plant being able to produce large amounts of bud, ...I think you're a little off base there.

You seem to be coming up with more excuses than I am, for someone who has only been on one side of the fence

BioDynamic said:
I spent 490$ on 5 seeds ...I only have 2 plants left, ..barely making it.

Either way ...I'm doing this grow, and if they die , I'm getting more and I will document and take pics of everything.

Would love nothing more than to make Monkey eat his own Business. ;)
I hope you do prove me wrong, so lets move this to a grow journal. But as far as making me eat my own business, well..

monkeybusiness said:
Talk in circles all you want dude..

BioDynamic said:
Ain't ???

Please don't tell me you think a mobile ScrOG doesn't exist ...... Tell me you have seen one of these.

It's nothing more than a bin or garbage pail with ScrOG screen attached to it!? If you have anything to say about something like that I'm just going to start ignoring you because you'd be a complete waste of time to chat with at that level of ignorance.

This isn't mine but you get the idea > hXXp://hyperspaces.free.fr/culture/Techniques/SCROG,28.jpg

And I don't think anything like you. I did at one point. But I met people who yielded no different than what I do now. And they told me how. I was fascinated not a discriminator.

I am not one for believing in many things, but to think a plant cannot produce a couple pounds of bud, ...you'd have to be a complete idiot.

And comparing a unicorn to a plant being able to produce large amounts of bud, ...I think you're a little off base there.

You seem to be coming up with more excuses than I am, for someone who has only been on one side of the fence
;)

This thread has gone on long enough, end it Bio. Start a journal and keep it concise. I can tell you luv to type, so try and keep it like this in the journal so we can follow it.

Exact lighting specs inside
Exact soil mix
Nutrient schedule by day or whatever you feed it. Name and amount
ventilation set up and/or CO2 set up
Pest regime-never saw you mention it.

Just list those followed by a picture. Check in every couple days or once a week and keep us updated with pics and changes to the regime. This is long overdue and could change the face of growing. Looking foward to it!! Thanx

nouvellechef said:
This thread has gone on long enough, end it Bio. Start a journal and keep it concise. I can tell you luv to type, so try and keep it like this in the journal so we can follow it.

Exact lighting specs inside
Exact soil mix
Nutrient schedule by day or whatever you feed it. Name and amount
ventilation set up and/or CO2 set up
Pest regime-never saw you mention it.

Just list those followed by a picture. Check in every couple days or once a week and keep us updated with pics and changes to the regime. This is long overdue and could change the face of growing. Looking foward to it!! Thanx

This thread is the only home I've ever known. I can't leave. Not until it has 34 000 replies like that one thread I just seen.

Jokes

And I will do a journal. I'll enjoy it. How do I post pictures from my computer? Do I have to upload it to one of those photo sites?

...However, I'm not starting it until I have all my stuff again. So, probably not for another 3 weeks, but that shouldn't mean anything. Right now I have them in nothing more than a cheap organic bag of dirt i had to buy quickly I just bought the first one I seen, I was in a rush to save the plants from total death.

However, there is one minor problem. I can no longer bring my plants outside as I have a new place, and I'm located in the inner city limits.
On the bright side of that note, ...I guess we will really get to see how well CFL's and LED's do completely by themselves. I think that's an even better idea and should go up on the records.

Just remember when doubting and arguing my methods ...they include sunlight and indoor lighting, it's kind of a shaded area to conclude one thing as a source of high yield (which are those people singling out only one detail, which is erroneous.) To say I get high yields just because of LED's or CFL's, is something you guys have said. Not me. You keep singling things out which is nonsensical and creates nothign but an argumentative paradox.
I got the best of all indoor, with the best of outdoors (sunlight). Everyone knows it's even easier to get higher yields outdoors. I never said I got high yields because of one specific thing like you ppl keep implying. I understand bigotry. So, I don't blame anyone for not believing a word I say, ...what I do blame is for people not paying attention to wast I do write and speak before they think, and I blame myself for not explaining things 100% the best way I could have. But I'm sure I said more than enough , at least, ..for people to be smart enough to say my high yields are impossible by LEd's themselves , etc. Pay attention, in the near future, and I'm going to do my best to conform to this place. I like it and its hard arse rules. Sheesh. Convincing you guys is going to be harder than getting high yields ahaha.

And also, for the record, ...I never came in here preaching my methods were better than anyone elses. I never was prejudice to anything except the ignorance and information intolerance that was presented to me. I never once thought I was a big shot let alone trying to act like one? I never said or implied anything to that sense. I thought nothing more than, I am far from professionall and wanted to come here looking to improve my methods from you people. People from forums a few years ago got me this far, and now ...high Yields are nothing to achieve. I thought I was entering into the same scenario.

You think high yields and unicornland are doppelgangers? High yields are from from fairyland now ladies and gentleman. ...They are actually short of spectacular. There's something else I am after. Far more multifarious, and complicated and ...IMPOSSIBLE than pounds per plant.

What I want ... in my self-mastery in the garden, ...is to grow an entire grow -doesn't matter in size-, ...but, NOT HAVE ONE SINGLE YELLOW LEAF ever, NOT ONE LEAF EVER TO WILT, OR BURN, ...NOT ONE TIP TO CURL OR BEGIN TO DIE, ...NOT ONE SIGN to the human eye that there is any sort of deficiency or illness anywhere in or on any of my plants. Not one sign of chlorosis or necrosis, not one hole to form in any leaf ever, ....this is where It begin to cross from reality to unicornland.

Every garden I see, ...even in extreme professional gardens, .... there are too many (to me) dying leaves, to many signs. There is always a problem in every garden. TO me, ...this is where I think, what you guys think of high yields. High yields are nothing,... and I think I'm going to do some searching for those certain people and see if I can bring them here to join.

Bye bye dear sweet thread. *throws confetti*

See you all around the forum. And, ...really? over 34 000 replies on one thread? That's probably a read the length of one of my grows. This place is packed...

Any highly recommended threads???

Dude, that's way too long for me to read. I am way to stoned right now to even comprehend it. Just follow my advice above and let's see some beastly plants. GL.

I'm glad you have decided to stay Bio....lol....that was some read! I thought I was long winded...sheeeshh...just kiddin man.

I'm going to take you up on your suggestion to try Azomite...I'll let everyone know my results with it. I know of at least one other member that was also going to try it, who isn't a rookie, so we'll see what this magic dust will do. But if I start seeing unicorns...well...I'm smoking another bowl.

I'm looking forward to your journal Bio .....6 months a yr whatever it takes...we got nothing but time man.

i'm willing to bet that i can employ a co2 system in an open area(not air tight) and still reap 100% of the benefits...what do you want to put on it..lol..i may use a lot of co2 BUT, it can be done...all that is needed is the right amout surrounding the plants at any given time with enough light intensity...

PUFF MONKEY said:
i'm willing to bet that i can employ a co2 system in an open area(not air tight) and still reap 100% of the benefits...what do you want to put on it..lol..i may use a lot of co2 BUT, it can be done...all that is needed is the right amout surrounding the plants at any given time with enough light intensity...

I bet you can, and I bet once it's done, it's nothing but simple.

my thoughts as well though it may not be economically sound, in theory (or fact) it will do it's job...so with that said, i ask Bio how much light is needed in a 5x9 square foot area ? i'm here to learn so teach away...

i also have a full O2 bottle lol...what would you do with it ?

What are you talking about? What do you mean NOW my plants are dead?

I mentioned about a week ago that my gf had destroyed everything. I said that. Yes, I did. She destroyed everything when they were only a week old. I mentioned this before, a few days after it happened. There are only 2 left, .well 1 and 1/2 now, ...and I have no products, I gave my friend 285$ to order more stuff for me off the net and that was 2 fridays ago, ...and apparently it hasn't gone from the bank to pay pal, ..so I have to wait another 3 weeks before delivery.
I ordered a feminized 5 pack of Upstate for 490$, ...and I have pretty much only one left, ...and certain spots are already showing sign of deficiency. This doesn't mean anything is over. You think just because this happens I'm not continuing the grow or journal for proof? NO. But I can't do anything til I have products.

I bought a cheap bag of organic dirt, which i now see is infested with fungus gnats, and I re-planted them, one had a broken stem, and started drooping, so I put it in a quick home-made aeroponics thing took me 10 mins to make. In a couple days I may only have one plant.

This doesn't mean I won't be doing my grow journal. So can you please stop insulting me with those messages whoever is sending them.

Latest posts

Back