Co2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
How long after introducing co2 will you see a difference in growth?

Def noticed a diff the next day. Leaves are spread out and standing up a lot more. My girls look happy:D. I'm using the yeast and sugar method. Half a gallon of water in a gal container. 2 cups of sugar and 2 tblespns of yeast. I have the container sitting in front of my intake opened:D.

Are you using a completely sealed room when you introduce it?? or are you exhausting air while injecting co2??? I actually have the stuff kicking around the house to do co2 with a tank and regulator.. im just not 100% sure how and if its worth the time and effort for a small 3x3 room...

How often do you make a new solution?
I add a lil of both sugar and yeast daily but this is only day 2 with it. Besides, I really don't know what ratios I should give. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but my girls look happier to me.
Are you using a completely sealed room when you introduce it?? or are you exhausting air while injecting co2???
I'm exhausting the room but I turned off one of my circulation fan hoping it would give me some sort of co2 boost. Anyone know where I can get some sort of co2 meter that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Im not 100% sure but i think you would be better to turn off the intake and exhaust and co2... because if you are exhaust and intaking.. its gonna screw your ppm to all heck... and co2 meters are pricey... have you considered doing it with a tank and regulator etc...

Let me tell you my opinion on CO2,
the first 2 grows i did i used co2 dispensed from 20lbs tanks, monitored the co2 level with thoughs glass sample tubes keeping it at ~ 1200 PPM, Roughly twice the ambient level.

I did see an increased growth rate but I was going thru 1 tank in a week in a half to maintain that level, and at about $16.00 a tank I gave up on that.
The next grow was my last grow and I only had fresh air and grew bigger buds than ever before, bigger than ive ever seen. so I say you dont need it.

I have a restaurant style soda fountain in my house..and my syrup pumps run on co2... they also shoot it out when they need pressure.. so i might try to run that to the room to add co2... but your prolly right.. fresh air is just as good...

Latest posts

Back