college student first time grower!!!! noobie need guidance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonerslug

Reaction score
Hey every 1, I'm a college student in california looking to learn how to grow some bud! I go to ucsc, as you may or may not know our school is known for being a pot head school! Playing it safe, I have recently gotten my medical marijuana card so I am legally able to grow weed! I'm new to growing and need advice from some elders :) your wisdoms will be a great help.
I have questions like how much and how often should I water my plants?
How big should my plants be when I plant them outdoors? How long does it take? What should I be doing everyday to keep my plants nice and healthy? and any general common growers info I should know about? Your help will be greatly appreciated. thx :) here is a pic of my plants so far

08-06-07_2206.jpg

as you probably no, your feeding them every 3-4 days now but soon you are going to need to feed them more regularly while they are indoors. once theyre out you can pretty much leave them, unless you get a heat wave, then you will need to water them.

I need to get back to CA where I belong- seems everyone has a 'medical' there.

That is f'in kick *** that you got a license to grow bud. I gotta get me one of those. Anyway to start growing indoors, you will have to find the "growing indoors" topic in the forum, and look for the "guide to growing" or something like that. Trust me it's in these, i was reading it last week. After you find it, READ IT, ALL OF IT, everything will help you in there. Good luck man, and if you got some time, post some pics of your bud here. Peace!

sweet deal man but your in the wrong forum you need the inside forum not outdoors lol

Sounds to me like you need a grow guide. Search around. Watch movies, read books, and talk on this forum. So, GL man and happy growing!

How exactly do u get your medical?
VERY curious!!!!!!!!lol

Well If you really what to know.I just went to my doctor and he sat me down and asked me what he could do for me. So i stright out told him what my intentions are. I said with confidence and to me that is very important cause you know there are alot of phonies out there who claim that their back hurts when they walk perfactly stright. So i go on telling him that i been smoking a lil maryjane on the side in college and it help me handle my stress from school and life... I also mention that I notice my Eczema go crazy before a huge exam that is about to come up due to stress. Smoking helps me relax therefore treats my eczema problem and if I am going to smoke marijuana anyways I might as well do it legally. After my story he tell me that marijuana has not been proven to help eczema but you sound very reasonable for your request. If it helps you then i don't see why not. So he just signed my form, we exchange a few more words about school and his pass and i was on my way. He is a very very nice doctor who really does care. not like *$$****$ i find online who will give you medical if you pay them 250 dollars.
Every now and then i love to say that I have to take my medicine infront of my friends and bust out a fatty spliff or blunt. Its awesome!

Latest posts

Back