COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:watchplant:

im checking plants for balls
maybe they are ghost balls and im just not seeing them

Cool thanks. I think thats what my deal is. No green right now. Gave my last g to a really good friend :) oh well, does hash count? ;) haha
Just let me know what all you want in your design and I'll knock out a rough draft for you.. It takes me no time to get something down.. Be better if I had some bud so I can dig deep within myself, but you know how it goes.

dank you worked with STS before or just CS ?

my Gibberillic trials didnt go well so i may use it on my seedless grapes instead
make some beasters

Cool thanks. I think thats what my deal is. No green right now. Gave my last g to a really good friend :) oh well, does hash count? ;) haha
No problem.. Got to do something on these late nights. ;)

But hell yea hash counts.. Did you happen to go by my thread and see what I smoked last night? haha

hey dank kinda curious, where did you get the original design? The letters look hand drawn.

k. Here's something like the medical symbol I was wanting to try & fit behind the DnS on our logo. Except I was hoping it to be more sick looking. Like twisted of sorts. Also the leaf I wanted cooperated in it somehow to. Still new to design though. Cant figure out how to make it work.

View attachment leaf 3.jpg

View attachment medical.jpg

k. Here's something like the medical symbol I was wanting to try & fit behind the DnS on our logo. Except I was hoping it to be more sick looking. Like twisted of sorts. Also the leaf I wanted cooperated in it somehow to. Still new to design though. Cant figure out how to make it work.
Are you wanting this in place of the original design behind the letters and are you still wanting it to be a black background?

Well, I was hoping to replace that dr hat looking thing with the twisted medical design. Was my original thought. The I found that leaf & liked it allot. Maybe if the medical design was twisted like the leaf, that would look great. However I would be happy with whatever you would do for me.
Are you wanting this in place of the original design behind the letters and are you still wanting it to be a black background?

I threw this together real quick. I know this isn't what you asked for, just a real quick rough design.. I'll freehand the leaf like you want it tomorrow sometime.
View attachment leaf-31.jpg

Look who showed up late for the partay!!!!

La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice.. My Ghetto Queen bag seed of an unknown strain!

Ya... I name my girls!! LOL!! This is the first bean I have popped in over a year... this pic is 3 days ago at day 25. She was just moved to the 1 gallon pot and will go into a clothe shopping bag soon enough. Recycle re-use that's my motto here in the Ghetto!!!! :vap_smiley:

Looking forward to seeing what the peeps here got going on.....

View attachment IMG_0093.JPG

View attachment IMG_0095.JPG

So Dank, my little 12/12 from seed grow plants won't get to three ounces, but the ones I'm going to start vegging will be vegged for 2 months and put in 5g smart pots so I'm hoping those will get up there. Is there a certain time I have to enter?

Latest posts

Back