COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir, straight out of the Appalachins. I have a small rig i use, or if I'm lazy I jjust smear a small dab on a cig.

Awesome. Got to love some good quality shine. I don't get it often maybe a couple times a year or so, but when I can I stock up, normally it's from Texas. I'm sure people do it often in my state because of resources but I don't really ask for it much.

Yeah can't really beat a dab, everything at once, boom done haha. It is nice to put on a cig or bowl every once in a while though.

Yes sir, straight out of the Appalachins. I have a small rig i use, or if I'm lazy I jjust smear a small dab on a cig.

Awesome. Got to love some good quality shine. I don't get it often maybe a couple times a year or so, but when I can I stock up, normally it's from Texas. I'm sure people do it often in my state because of resources but I don't really ask for it much.

Yeah can't really beat a dab, everything at once, boom done haha. It is nice to put on a cig or bowl every once in a while though.
if they grow corn in your area then some one is cooking shine
just the way it goes
i run across it all the time out here in coonass land
and almost have my rig setup nothing big
well even if it was big i am well within my rights
i believe its up to 100 gal's personal if i remember it right
its legal until you try to sell it
you can give it away
and then the folk's around town will give you something at a later date ;)
to pay back the favor

just the way it goes
you can give it away
to pay back the favor

That's some cool. Yeah I'm pretty sure we are the number one source of corn in the US, so I'm guessing we have a lot of shine around my parts, honestly I just never looked, but I can find you every kind of green and hash oil you can think of haha.

That's some cool ****. Yeah I'm pretty sure we are the number one source of corn in the US, so I'm guessing we have a lot of shine around my parts, honestly I just never looked, but I can find you every kind of green and hash oil you can think of haha.

Just the opposite here. You can get shine easy, most people here dont know what oil is.
You're right though ADT, a good quick blast and its a wrap.

Yes. ;) all the original lettering, and even the design we already have. I just would like the "Dr" hat thing gone, with the design (twisted one you made) faded in the background of this if possible http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=213657&stc=1&d=1400089937
Hey dank, glad you liked it.. I was just playing around with some stuff last night..

Let me get this straight so the next one can fit exactly what you are wanting..

You want the same letters as your original design correct?

You want the green leaf with hat removed and the one I just made to replace it?

Your site has a black background, so would you want me to convert the black leaf to green, or would you like for me to add a white outline to the leaves edges and veins. I could even do a light green outline if you like, that may actually pop on a black background.

Just let me know with the specs that I asked about and I'll work on it later when I get home.

View attachment Banner (1).png

and if you would have to convert the black to green thats cool. Just would like to have the design you made faded, & it would be in place of that "dr hat" looking thing. lol :) if that can be done.
Hey dank, glad you liked it.. I was just playing around with some stuff last night..

Let me get this straight so the next one can fit exactly what you are wanting..

You want the same letters as your original design correct?

You want the green leaf with hat removed and the one I just made to replace it?

Your site has a black background, so would you want me to convert the black leaf to green, or would you like for me to add a white outline to the leaves edges and veins. I could even do a light green outline if you like, that may actually pop on a black background.

Just let me know with the specs that I asked about and I'll work on it later when I get home.

Sounds great bro. Glad to have you on board. :) Looking forward to seeing your work. Thanks 4 joining in.
I just started a few, I'll join in on this. I'll add a pic when I get back to there.

:) cool. Yeah its allot cheaper just going and purchasing a few feet of felt, then what they ask for those smart pots. l all it takes is a ladies touch to sow up the edges, then bam! You have a "home made" smart pot :)
I'll have to try that ****, honestly she would love to have some to so win win haha. Plus custom sizes will be awesome. Always wanted to make some small 4 inch seedling smart pots. lol

YUP. :) Hell I have used "bags" for my outdoor ladies. Camouflage bags to be exact. :) they work great. They seem to hold in the heat they collect from the day during the night & the roots of the plants eat that **** up. :)
or the gardening fabric they use to keep weeds out of your flower beds
thats what the ones they sell are made out of

i use the walmart reusable shopping bags they are like 2 bucks and have handles they hold around 5-6 gallons somethin like that

He is cool bro :) Still good 2 always check everyone out though,. Never no harm in trying to play it safe imo. :) Whats up? You been doing good bro?
well hydrogreen it's good to see you made a post, but before i friend you i would like to know who you are. it's nothing bad, but i would still like to know, i take it your from riu. peace

Its all good bro. No thread jack. hell you should know I dont mind if anyone posts, and or posts their pics in any of my threads. I love seeing everyones work :) so feel free to post away.
Hey giggy,
You guessed it, I'm another RIU refugee. Lol Now, don't get me wrong, there's some good people there. It's just too much frigging drama, and too many wanna-be internet gangsters.
If most of the **** talkers were half the man they thought they were. They would still be a *****.

Anyway, I followed a cpl of you're threads, mostly i hung out on Danks threads checking out those awesome strains, or newbie central to see if I could help anyone out.
Hope this place is a lot better than the other.
Sorry, for jacking ur thread dank. :vap-leafy_wave:

OMG!!! I have been LOOKING everywhere 4 me some apple pie shine bro.. lol seriously. :vap-leafy_wave:
Yep, sipping on some apple pie moonshine, got a fat one rolled, and a big glob of some honey oil ready to go.:stoned::stoned:

I know a shiner. Personally. You may know him yourself. You can see him on TV when shiners was on. His name is Tim. :) Shhh.
just the way it goes
you can give it away
to pay back the favor

YUP. :) Hell I have used "bags" for my outdoor ladies. Camouflage bags to be exact. :) they work great. They seem to hold in the heat they collect from the day during the night & the roots of the plants eat that **** up. :)

I just got ahold of some 5 gallon sunleaves bags I'm trying out for the first time. They don't waste space in my 4x4 tent and are easy to move. Now to see how the ladies like them.

Yeah those work great to. :) Ive been searching for a few kitty litter buckets myself ;) instead of this bulky DWC systems.
I just got ahold of some 5 gallon sunleaves bags I'm trying out for the first time. They don't waste space in my 4x4 tent and are easy to move. Now to see how the ladies like them.

Yeah those work great to. :) Ive been searching for a few kitty litter buckets myself ;) instead of this bulky DWC systems.

I bought a complete small grow op recently for $100 from an estate. (They had no clue what all the stuff was for). This set up was brand new in a box that came with it. Yes I'd say the kitty litter buckets would take up much less space.
I'm thinking of putting this to use with a few stickers. [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back