COME ALL. 3 ounce or more contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talk 2 ya bro. :( Im sorry if I may have missed it, but I honestly haven't seen a link you posted here recently. I think I found a few threads you had started.
Both of you can come to my journal.. Well, not rosey she's like the only one that comes to talk to me these days..

No body knows, the trouble I've seen.. No body knows my sorrow.

:D

No. I dont like bragging. How would I be bragging kind sir? Your the one telling others your not going to take someone saying your bragging. OK, I feel the same. Don't employ I am, bc Im clearly not. I would like to know what you have against us all honestly? Point blank. If you cant take a joke, then please stop harassing other members in this thread. Dang, I thought this was suppose to be a ZONE of NO drama according the the MODS.. That flew out the window I guess. Im glad & happy 4 you that you have a good germ rate. Good lord. Toke up bro. Maybe you should have pointed out that you was showing others about your method. Before hand. Instead it seems like to me your trying to argue with each & every other member here. Sure wished we could move on, cause this is getting old really quick.

omg you!? you!? "don't like bragging" ???????????? pmsl No. No I do not know what you mean.

I took trolls question seriously and I answered it seriously

By pointing out the success rate I was just hoping to maybe inspire others who had not heard of stasis cuttings or thought "magic" may have to be employed to be successful in producing viable clones from stasis cuttings the inspiration to perhaps try this method.

I have no clue bro. Last I heard he wasnt to impressed of how people treat others here. So I really dont think he will be joining the party. However I have some of his work. Anyone like to see? :)
is stew going to come over here? if he's already here i haven't noticed him yet.

Well, the way I was taught from day 1 15 yrs ago a clone is a cutting and a cutting is a clone. just saying. You have a different way of saying clone/cutting. Not a big deal bro. Its ok.
Don't believe everything you read in wiki

Certainly within the cannabis communities that I have ever been involved with there is a vast difference between a cutting and a clone, simply put Roots. When talking cuttings and clones here at MP most of the experienced growers would describe a cutting as a fresh clipping from a cannabis plant and a clone as a rooted clipping from a cannabis plant.

please, take it with a pinch of salt but to me the difference is significant

I'm sorry rosey, I don't see it that way at all.
The guy has been blowing his own trumpet since he arrived here and as yet not one thing he has said or done has impressed me. I've exceeded many of my life dreams but I dont brag about them and I don't brag about my growing skills.
I do not care who you are, I will not tolerate anyone implying that I'm a bragger.

That's cool and all but if he bugs you so much, why are you still on his thread? This doesn't make sense to me..aren't there plenty of others where you can voice your opinion and not receive this feedback that you do not like? I don't understand the logic in that at all...you can't make other people feel the way you do, so why try? seems the equivalent of banging ones head against a brick wall. I personally don't like brick walls, they hurt my head.

whom me? Im happy about what I do. Whats wrong with that? Aren't you happy/proud of what you do, and or your accomplishments? Im sure you are. So again, no I am not bragging. Nor am I shouting about my abilities. Most here now what I do/ how I grow. How I talk, the walk. haha ;) I joke around allot to. I like to toke up & talk to my friends. I like taking pictures of my ladies & showing them to my friends. Don't you? ;) "if you where talking about me".
I'm just saying

maybe a slightly softer and slower approach would bring him less attention ? idk ?

he's for sure not the only person here who's confident in their growing abilities its just most of them don't stand in the parapets and shout about it

whom me? Im happy about what I do. Whats wrong with that? Aren't you happy/proud of what you do, and or your accomplishments? Im sure you are. So again, no I am not bragging. Nor am I shouting about my abilities. Most here now what I do/ how I grow. How I talk, the walk. haha ;) I joke around allot to. I like to toke up & talk to my friends. I like taking pictures of my ladies & showing them to my friends. Don't you? ;) "if you where talking about me".
I say feel free to brag about what ever you want in your own thread(s).
:D

I do..

Ima connect three blunts and be high for three days. :banana:

enough said bro. not once have I bragged. you got me all wrong. I dont know what I did 4 you to act like this, maybe you & other members are good friends, and you guys are just ganging up, think that maybe it? I believe so. Where in the HELL have I bragged? Please do tell me? You yourself was the one postin all your shots up in the 1st few pages when I was merely asking if you would like to join in on the 3 ounce contest. If not then hit the road jack!! Thanks. dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! PEACE!!
Sir

you are loud and arrogant and YES you do brag

To which joke are you referring as I must have missed that one. I'm always up for a good joke and laugh.
Germ rate ? When did you and I start discussing germinating seeds? We've discussed seed storage and container colour.

Troll asked me about the stasis cuttings and I replied only for you to imply I was bragging. I do not care who you are, how great a grower you are, what type of pollen you chuck. Since arriving here all you have done is blow your own trumpet. You also have a very solid following, which while impressive will not deter me in posing you with questions or taking umbridge when you imply I am bragging.

seems that way to me. You even mentioned one in a few posts back. said you & him would meet up & stuff. Im sure im not the only one picking up on it.
Old time members ganging up ???????

lol

From my perspective we have a newbie loud mouth bragger and his followers using "mob tactics"

I have no clue bro. Last I heard he wasnt to impressed of how people treat others here. So I really dont think he will be joining the party. However I have some of his work. Anyone like to see? :)

Would love to check it out. [emoji2][emoji106]

Latest posts

Back