Congrats to the new MVP Legalize freedom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey MVP r u gonna make an entrance on your post or what? ...trying to be mysterious are we? :confused2: :laugh: :cool2: :beatnik: :clap: :huh: :hubba:

LOL...I was trying to wait for everyone to say whatever it is they wanted to say before I gave my hour and a half acceptance speach...I like to start this out by thanking my mom....baby jesus...lol J/K

Thanks to everyone of you for being here for me! I don't know what I would have done with myself for the last 3 months of my lay-off...I'm really glad that I found all of you to help me occupy my time. I've learned alot from most of you, and it is SO appriciated! As far as I'm concerned the only reason I was voted MVP is because I have practicly lived on this site for the last 3 mo...I'm happy to share the little bit of knowledge that I have gained over the yrs, but EVERYONE here is valuable to me. It's the combined knowledge of all of us here that makes this place special...not any single person...I'm just glad to be part of the pack. Thanks to ALL of you!!!

Hippy...I want that pick for an avatar, without the MVP stuff on it...anyway for me to do that after I wear out this one in 28 days???

congrats LF ,, your a great asset to the forum

;)

:peace:

2 2 LF Blank.JPG

Latest posts

Back