Construction of Stealth Growroow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
Here is the beginning of the Grow Room construction. Room is behind a wall in a workout room in the garage I just built.. Small opening to enter will be behind something(havent decided yet what)

Room will be sectioned off to VEG, Flower and MOM rooms. Room is insulated and will be lined with Sound Board for Stealth. Insulated Ducting will be used to limit air noise. All air will be exausted to attic....

More to follow....

Wow looks like you are going all out. If you are going all out like this why stop and vent into the attic when you could just install a new roof jack and chimney. Or even just a gable vent and hook it up to that and vent out through the roof. No risk of condensation or mold that way. You definitely got the ability to use your tools so it wouldn't take you to long. Or you could Y into an existing vent.

Sorry wanted to just add that it looks awesome and I'm jealous.

Thanks Tater....

Thats a good idea but I dont want to add another stack to the roof, going for ultimate stealth here....the chimney stack would be in an odd place...

As you see i started constructing something inside the room, well, im having second thoughts on the layout so im rethinking the best way to lay out the room.

My considerations are:

1. I have to be able to move around in there
2. I want a sectioned off area for the fans, ballasts, ducting, wiring, all outside the grow area, but still inside the room and not in the attic.
3. I want to have some shelves for nutrients, and thing like that.
4. flower area has to be big enough for me to uswe my 600 and 400 hps in there.
5. I have to keep the flower area light tight.
6. I dont want to build a BOX or cabinet.

I will be putting 2 layers of SoundBoard around the fan\ballast\ area.

the pink stuff is that rolled R-13 wall insulation.

what is the total usable floor space in your new room........looks very cool...does the new wall go all the way to the ceiling ???

64 long X 36 wide X 8FT 4 inches tall is the usable floor space.

Yes the new wall goes to the ceiling......

Here is a few pics of the Flower and Veg Area.

More to follow....

Pic 1 - Veg Area - 25X25X5ft tall

Pic 2 - Flower Area - 45X24X5 ft tall

Pic 3 - This is how the rooms are seperated. That box is empty space that will be used to put the ballasts, fans, and run the ducting. This will maximize space inside the grow.

Pic 4 - another look at the seperation

Pic 5 - Top view of Veg and Flower, The ceilings are adjustable to 8 ft tall in both areas, or more areas can be built on top.

Wow man, looks NICE! This is how mine is going to look hopefully. Do you have some plastic poly sheeting your putting on the inside of that stealth room? I suggest it to lock out all smell.

There will be soundboard put up all around the grow over the insulation, then white ploy over that.

yup, white poly with black on the outside. Going to put velcro strips down the front and use roll up and down poly on the fronts of the sections, to keep each section light tight.

i dont know the brand, i dont think its Mylar.....:rolleyes:

is there a difference?

Heres a little Update.... Almost done with the ventilation setup. Using 5 inch insulated Ducting.

Veg and flower lights are being cooled seperately, comes in from the attic, pointed toward vent to outside, through the lights and back into the attic, on the other side, near the attic exaust fan.

4 inch fan 170 cfm powering carbon filter system. Air will be sucked out the two chambers, into the fan and exaust out the carbon filter, outside the growing chambers, but still inside the room. I am hoping this will continously cycly the air from the room through the filter.

The big thing wrapped in insulation is my big 8 inch 380CFM inline fan. I have one of these per light.

Going to add another 8 inch 380CFM inline fan for fresh air intake to the room. to each chamber....

Entire room is soundproofed and will be lined with White Poly.

pretty setup you got.. but you do need something to protect from "FLIR" to detect the heats from HID lights/hood...

that why I'm stick with flours. sticks

LOL papabeach don't be so paranoid my friend! Depending on the state you live in, it is COMPLETELY invading your rights, scanning your house for a heat signature. No police officer will see your grow from them heli's :hubba:

I know you have good intentions papa just sayin. :D

Good update chronic lookin forward to more!

Ill be finishing it up this week hopefully. I have to wait until the Hydro Store gets some white poly in.

There is also stuff I wont be able to complete until I dismantle my current grow.

Ive decided Im setting up a DWC hydroponic system in the flowering chamber. I will leave my two mothers in soil for now...

and forgive the pics, theres not alot of room in there to take good pics.lol

we need to convince everyone to build a room like yours or mine .....the leos would never have enough man power to find them all...p.s..don't you just love building new things ???i would marry my dewalt cordless if it was legal..lolol...enjoying my buzzzzzzzz...

Latest posts

Back